Recent reviews by 𝗠𝗼𝗱 UASO

Haven't played very much but I did play the game in full in 2 sittings. Very beautiful and tells a story very well that will tug almost anyone's heart strings.
Posted March 14.
I experienced the vanilla game and in the safe mode difficulty.
I paid $2.25 for this game when I bought the Frictional Collection bundle for $6.52(93% off).[isthereanydeal.com]. I personally think for most people the sticker price of this game isn't worth it as I'm the type of person who feels I should be able to play a +$30 for +1000 hours.

Pros
The game was very engaging, had a variety of scenery and puzzles, some moments that made me reflect what it means to be human, and a couple moments that made me turn my light on. I played this game for 2 night and completed it. It is simply labeled as a horror game, a better description would be a single player story driven game with dark atmosphere, as long as I wasn't being chased or avoiding monsters. For a game that is 5 years old it looked pretty good and I highly recommend playing it even as a small break from your usual games.

Cons
The game's normal price in my opinion is too high factoring in age and length.
You get to make a couple big decisions and only one has an effect on the rest of the game. No Karma system so really it doesn't matter what you choose.
Posted August 16, 2020. Last edited August 16, 2020.
Most of my gameplay experience has came from adventuring, questing, and doing battle grounds. Good base game, endless content. Has added a bunch to the pool of lore information for the elder scrolls universe. I feel the expansions are too expensive when they are first released and I am personally against the whole "you need to buy this expansion to get access to this mechanic in the game" aspect but it definitely makes them more appealing. I personally believe you should buy this game if it is on sale, get eso plus when you actively play but don't buy any expansions until you start to get bored of the game. I have heard once you start to get "end game" and can afford spending a bunch on your inventory space, storage boxes for your house, and bank space they don't recommend having eso plus anymore.
Posted July 27, 2020.
Best Fallout out of the last 3 released!
Posted March 16, 2020.
It's cool i guess
Posted January 28, 2020.
This game puts a unique twist on the Battle Royale sub-genre of multiplayer online deathmatch shooters. It keeps you on your toes and has enough technical features to keep the most dedicated gamers interested. Everything from noise management, equipment management, leaving the environment alone so it blocks other player's paths. On top of all that keeping yourself in your chair whenever you hear the roar of a nearby Immolator aggro on you. I personally love horror movies and this game brings the love to this media. The mechanics of the game are good and I rarely run into issues unless I am running it with slow internet. I like all the game modes and it doesn't have any annoying aspects that make you wait to play. The loading screen getting into a game is a little long but nothing is perfect.
TLDR: Very tactile, very scary, very well made.
Posted December 8, 2019.
3,050.6 hrs on record (1,238.8 hrs at review time)
After all the time I've put into CS:GO i can say without doubt it was worth buying, however; it was made free, and I spent more money on skins then on my car.
Posted August 30, 2018. Last edited January 7, 2020.
4,284.8 hrs on record (3,849.1 hrs at review time)
I played a little but no new DLCs or Lootboxes have came out so I'm putting it down until then.
Posted December 28, 2017. Last edited August 30, 2018.
This is a very good and diverse game. Vanilla is fun and if that gets boring there is a vast variety of modded servers you can enjoy.
Posted July 1, 2017. Last edited June 30, 2019.
Very good game, not much content so far and I haven't ran into any game breaking glitches, only some visual errors like animations continuing when an outside factor should have changed it.
Free to play is a huge plus. Can't wait to see the completed product!

It's your time to go.
Was I a good game?
I was told you were the best game.
Posted September 9, 2016. Last edited July 28, 2019.