Recent reviews by Tsukemonø

< 1  2  3  4 >
I hope one day, That I to can be as moist! as the pickles in this game
Posted July 29.
After a long sleep the time, time has... come… ...Who are you?

Cloud.

Sephiroth: the time......is now."

- 'Final Fantasy VII'.

I have waited for this for so long yes I have it on PS4/5 but and now I have it on Steam I can finally get round to playing it.
Also I'm so excited for Crisis Core Remaster port to PC.

I love the whole FF7 Saga from PS1 to PS2 to PSP to PS4/5 remake.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is gonna be EPIC!!!!

Also again Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 for PC can I get an AMEN!! No longer will I have to dig out my PSP charge it to just play it.
The best thing since sliced bread and warm tea tea in the morning.
Posted May 20. Last edited June 2.
All I can say is well done!!! I truly enjoyed every moment on here and I've started it on PS5 and already have 90+ hours on there also. SO well over 200+ in total in this game.

There's so many good things to say about this game, if you are unsure try out the demo its a little taster of how amazing this game is.

Tales of Berseria is still my number 1 100+ hours on here and PS4/5 I have over 250+ hours Trust me when I tell you that these games are truly wonderful and you will loss nothing only gain! from playing such a wonderful series.

Im looking forward to the next run and the next Story........

Maybe even a little remaster of the older games or as there is a Tales of Berseria cameo battle maybe...........
Posted January 19.
⢸⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⡷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠢⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠈⠑⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Are you winning son?
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠖⠒⠒⠒⢤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⠀⠈⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠷
Posted January 1.
I'm still in shock after all these years it’s actually happening!! Thanks Sega, Xbox and of course Steam.

Thought I would share my PSO collection, Also Just noticed I forgot to add my PSOZero

Maybe one day my dream will come true and we will get a re-release of the Original Phantasy Star Online, Im not looking for a fancy remaster or make over just the original PSO
Posted August 6, 2020.
2 players needed ASAP!!!
Hey wanna get a quick Achievement

Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome?
Emerged victorious from an arena match

And They'll Tell Two Friends
Play with at least two other players.

add me lets do it :D I'm on now

Ooooooo Review right...........

This game is awesome and even better with an ENB on :D
Posted December 22, 2019.
I have read reviews that describe this game as just a fancy pinball emulator. In one way, yes, it is, but there is a lot more to it than just pinball. It is thoroughly enchanting game play, mind meddling puzzles to solve, and you find yourself desperately wanting to save this Island. At which point I would like to add there is a character twist in this game that shocked me to my core and that is no exaggeration.

It is one of those games where you say 'i'll just do this bit' and then 3 hours later you're off doing something else, you're late for work, your children haven't been fed, and you're not sure what day it is anymore, but it doesn't matter. Because, your little cricket is doing a damn good job at delivering post and, on that note, there is something vaguely cathartic and therapeutic about lobbing those letters into post boxes.

The soundtrack to this game is adorable. You will find that you go to sleep at night hearing it in your head, and possibly dreaming about crickets, pin ball flickers, and weird balls that give you powers.

My only issue with this game, is that it wasn't long enough. That's not, however, a criticism of the value vs game play, it is just that since completing it, I have wanted more and more of it, and it sucks that there isn't more.

Team 17 have literally hit the ball out the pinball machine with this one and I would recommend anyone buy it.

This review also forms an open letter to Team 17, where I not so subtly beg you to create Yoku's Island Express number 2. Please.

PLEASE.
Posted November 19, 2019.
Fantastic game to play. Bosses frustrating. May have thrown a controller towards sofa in frustration. it may have bounced and hit girlfriends hip. I may be in trouble for this.

Overall though, expectations were high. Will be buying number two. Challenges were awesome and to be fair its all the little things that make this game as good as it is. The dialogue is just funny, and very tongue in cheek. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes new games, old games, board games, card games, game games....... you name it, you'll like Yooka-Laylee.
Posted November 19, 2019.
This is still my fav Sonic game of all time.

I know some people hate it and that's fine i think its one of them things where you ether love it or hate it.
First Shenmue fingers crossed and i doubt it but please bring PSO to steam along with skies of amazingness and powerstone
Long Life the Dreamcast!!!
Posted July 5, 2019.