Recent reviews by =AJSA= Tons0fun

If you enjoy the days of Contra and Super Mario Bros there really is no better place to turn than Broforce. This game is an intense ride of nostalgia, guns, smoke and explosions! With content continuously being added this is certainly an example of a developer doing Early Access right.

Tons of "Bros" to choose from of both the male and female variety. The campaign and level editor supplied workshop levels will keep you entertained for hours.

Best part is that it includes local coop/competition that will have you and your friends roaring for hours!
Posted February 17, 2015. Last edited February 17, 2015.
Update: This review was before the made the game F2P.

By the POWER OF GREYSKULL! This game is a blast! Found it through Yogcast and was cautious. Luckily I was able to snag a beta key before they switched to the pre-order model. I loved what I played so much I went ahead and kicked in the $20.

A great mashup of CS:GO (or TF2 if you will), Minecraft and a old Source mod called Sourceforts (Oh yes, I went there).

While I do think that the classes need a bit more balancing. It is amazing to see the almost weekly changes to maps, classes, weapons in an attempt to provide a great gameplay experience.

I'm not a big fan of Jagex in general but this one is a gem!

Pro tip: If you are queued solo and the opposing team is 5 ninjas... prepare to cry, as they will rip through any defenses you have set up in record time.
Posted January 5, 2015. Last edited November 14, 2015.
I knew this was a xbox 360 port (using the word loosely since it is apparently using a new engine) before I picked it up (with a hefty discount) but wow, I had no idea the state of the interface and gameplay in general. I feel like, especially after watching a few videos that there is a nugget somewhere deep in this game but it needs a lot more work on making it playable on the PC.

I say don't buy for now unless you want to deal with port-itis.
Posted January 5, 2015. Last edited January 7, 2015.
The first thing to know is that this game has by far one of the best fighting systems I have ever encountered. (A very similar system is used in Shadows of Mordor... wonder where they got it...)

The story is rather shortish, you're looking at around 15 hrs of main story line, but there are a bunch of Riddler's puzzles and trophies to find. As well, there are a few challenge modes and DLC levels. Even if the story is a bit short, it is well worth playing to set you up for the next 3 games.

Finally, the game is damn near worth buying simply for the voice acting. Just fantastic, Mark Hamill, enough said.
Posted October 31, 2014. Last edited October 31, 2014.
"If you don't own it you are wrong."
- Me

Seriously though if you enjoy any sort of roguelike experience and space, this is the game for you. With multiple difficulty levels, 10 ships (each with alternative layouts) and 8 races (each with their owns special abilities and difficulties) no play-through is exactly like the last.

Now, the game can be very difficult, your first time playing pick EASY! Learn the mechanics and you'll do well. If you just dive right in you will die a lot.

Once you get the hang of it and need a fresh experience there are some great mods for this game as well. I highly recommend looking up the Captain's Edition modification. Damn near makes it a whole new game.

Now get out there and Stop the Rebel Flagship!
Posted October 23, 2012. Last edited October 31, 2014.
Play it! Seriously if you can get past the level 10 newb queue it gets a lot more fun.
Posted July 13, 2012.
Super fun, lite wild west version of TF2.
Posted July 6, 2011.
2D minecraft that is a bit more Zelda and a little less lego.
Posted July 3, 2011.