Recent reviews by TheTimmaeh

This blew my mind.
Posted November 24.
Woof!
Posted January 24.
Love the game and its soundtrack, but its do damn hard...
Posted November 27, 2020.
5/7 would play again.
Posted November 26, 2019.
6 hours (or 42%) into the game I cannot recommend to buy this game full-price. Yes, it is fun at times, but it's so much more frustrating the other times. 75% of the game is you running around trying to find silver coins which you can use to upgrade your weapons. If you don't invest that time, you simply cannot upgrade your weapons and peps properly. Yes, you get silver coins for completing missions, but the rewards are so low that you really need to loot every spot. Some missions require you to travel to multiple areas which wouldn't be a problem if enemies didn't respawn the way they do. Walking a few steps into a building can trigger a full respawn of the area. Or one player walking towards the next area triggers a full respawn around the other. Some mission made us leave an area we fought in for half an hour, travel to another area to get a battery, just to make us travel back to the initial area - including ALL the previous fights. So most of the playtime is you fighting the exact same fights in the same locations again and again.

The game feels too fast for a coop game, its really hard to keep track of your teammate. You're able to mark enemies, but not objects, you can't see each other through obstacles and the mini map shows such a small radius, you easly walk different directions without knowing (even within a voice call).

And to top it of they completely destroyed one aspect of the Wolfenstein franchise that I consider one of the reasons why I love the games: Stealth.
Commander positions are not visible, nor do you know how many commanders are there. Killing all commanders you know doesn't give you any advantage since they respawn so fast anyways that you're not able to stay undetected. Enemies also detect you faster than ever and then instantly trigger an alarm. All weapons are inaccurate af, especially the Sturmgewehr that is supposed to be Jess' marksman rifle (with Jess being a "sharpshooter").

Overall I expected something completely different, more like Wolfenstein. With coop! Something more linear and story-driven, less fake open world and looting. More coop than opening doors together because you're too weak to do it on your own.
Posted July 27, 2019. Last edited July 27, 2019.
Really fun and surprisingly addictive. Love the random physics in the game!
Posted June 29, 2019.
This game is pure art, I enjoyed every second of it. The mechanics are great and the puzzles can get quite challenging. Sadly its only a little over 3 hours of playtime.

One of the best games I've played in a long time!
Posted December 14, 2018.
Really good coop game, love to play this with friends. Though we end up working against each other every damn time...
Posted November 21, 2018.
Developer revoked IndieGala & Groupees keys, claiming IndieGala never paid them. Now the users have to take the consequences. Do not support a developer like that, stay away from their games.

Update: IndieGala has proven they paid the developer, hence developer was lying about the whole reason for the revocation.
Posted November 18, 2018. Last edited November 22, 2018.
This Sudoku is unplayable in my opinion. The font is way too big, there is no minimalism, nothing calming. To set numbers, you have to click yourself either up from 1 or down from 9 via the mouse buttons, there's no way to set these e.g. via numpad. This wouldn't be a huge problem if you could actually click the field more than once every ~0.5 seconds. Once a number is set, there is no way to erase it or mark it as wrong, so if you click by mistake you have to remember where the wrong number was or you reset the whole game.

How do people even like this game? It's way more fun to play Sudoku in Excel than this 2 EUR trash...
Posted December 14, 2017.