Recent reviews by trogdor

It's a good mix between arma-style squad mechanics and tactical gameplay, and battlefield playability.
Posted November 1, 2019.
Very addictive and very fun, not too difficult, though starting off can be a bit of a challenge.
Posted February 1, 2018.
The sound design, as well as graphics of this game are absolutely amazing, and you don't need a super-computer to run it on high settings. Gameplay wise, it is what you make of it, there really is no hand holding. If you want to grind, you can grind, or if you'd rather take a more leisurely approach, you can shotgun it. I very much reccommend E:D, it's a very fun game.
Posted April 11, 2017.
I won't refund the game because I bought it for $2. It just simply doesn't work without GFWL anymore, and it's such a fun game, but unplayable since GFWL got shuttered. I'll let them keep that $2 in hopes someone somewhere comes out with a solution of Steam goes and fixes it. Hopefully.
Posted February 7, 2016.
The game looks great, don't get me wrong, they've done a lot more with the game, but once you've completed the story and liberated all areas, it just gets boring. Yes, you can re-oppress areas so you can destroy them again, but it just makes that location hostile, instead of turning an entire region hostile. It's fun on your first playthrough, but after that it's just a borefest.
Posted December 20, 2015.