Recent reviews by TheBluekr

As much as I can recommend the game due to its good gameplay, open access to info on and frequest new updates I can't recommend it whole heartedly due to recent interactions with one of its staff members. I've been met with hostility from my point of view when I openly criticized an aspect which I didn't agree on in regards to specific ideas with the developer. Based off the messaging back and forth the same hostility I could also probably receive from the rest of the staff if I were vocal about my thoughts, even if I elaborated on my reasoning. I've been basically accused by said staff of insulting them and the developer when I provided criticism which was also constructed with my reasoning why I thought that.
So as much as I love the game, I can't recommend it due to a hostile mentality from the staff team if it comes to criticism of them or the developer himself.
Posted July 28.
10/10 Steam forced me to post this.
But in all seriousness, the new update looks awesome, game feels more interactive and balanced from evil side.
Definitely recommend giving it and the coven expansion a try.
Posted November 27, 2020.
2,827.8 hrs on record (2,088.7 hrs at review time)
Warframe, prepare to grind edition 2019
Posted December 4, 2019.
Definitely recommending this game. The mechanics can take some time to get used to but provide a challenge, especially in the beginning. Even the game makes sometimes fun of itself by making certain statements.
Posted June 29, 2019.
It was better than I expected to be, and I already had high expectations.
Posted November 27, 2017.
Epic strategy game, needs some updates but still worth it.
Posted May 24, 2014.