Recent reviews by th3cleaner

I think the game is fine and for the most part I have eleminated road blocks by placing 4 outer facing storages and then building my town around them. This works great but at some point (year 2) everyone just stops! I built the harbour and the boat dock, I click the harbour to fill it with stone and planks, and although there is a storage yard full of stone, it adds 3 pcs and just stops, the entire city shuts down due to this bug. I re route roads, 1 more stone goes in, I re route roads 10, 12, 13 more time - to no avail. I clear the shipment of good and start over repeating these steps, no good, still nothing, I cant ever get all 8 pcs of stone in.
Posted October 28.
Nice driver. good story line so far.
Posted May 5.
Just purchased this after noon - I have tried to access the servers for a few hours now - no luck
put kid to bed
write stupid♥♥♥♥♥♥about this game
refund
Posted April 18.
Like it!
Plays well, it's hard, or at least for me, even on easy :\
Well constructed, I love the feel of the game, sounds, and settlement tone. Easy to control, easy to understand what needs to happen next, and you wont need a degree to figure out the button bar. It offers a difficulty level that's for seasoned players and those who like to multi task, send scouts, search for wood, oil, stone, while building structures and placing new buildings to make your settlment come to life, just when your rolling along a grip of zeds come walking in to test your base building mastery.

It could use more options to enjoy what the game progression or advancment offers, such as sandbox mode where you can play with the advancements and game structures without Hordes. But other than that it is a fantastic game worth the price tag.

Take Note:
(if you have dual monitors) while it loads do not click into your web browser (such as Chrome) it makes the game hang. (log out and back into your Windows Account if this happens)

Save and exit to back up a map you like - prior to getting owned.
C:\Users\<your account>\Documents\my games\They Are Billions\Saves
Make a copy of these files, you can choose from them when the game starts, I make many to try different tactics. Even if you back up your backups they are playable on game launch.
Posted December 27, 2017.
Spellforce 3 -

Blood, Gore, Mild Sexual Themes with Strong Language & Violence. Stick that into a sort of Age of Empires Meets Diablo and you get what looks to be a "mixture baby" of mild RTS and RPG that likes to play with city building.

I must be old because on easy I was easly defeated :P

I found that on scrimage that you can save the game and when you go back and load it, you can put your self on the other side if they were AI, and take over what they were building. Even on easy, real easy or super ♥♥♥♥ing easy - the AI kicked me in the♥♥♥♥♥
Posted December 10, 2017. Last edited December 10, 2017.
The game is great! Do not let the simple "low" polygon count fool you, there is plenty to build and manage. I love the invading viking and the dragon that flys over trying to destroy a building or 2. I find that I like to play up to about 300 years and think hey! I can build the city "better" and start a new game. Fun Builder.
Posted December 1, 2017.
I have only played SP:
Fantastic game. Ya the 2D scroller threw me too. But there are plenty of upgrades and base building to keep you busy.

Simple game play, mining, crafting, base building, animal traps, collect roots, shroom, plants, berries, chop trees, mill wood, kill♥♥♥♥♥♥ create armor sets. - reminds me of "Craft the World" in some ways, like the totem, base, base attacks, etc..

Highly recomended
Posted October 30, 2017.
The Best Racer. Period! well worth the Steam price.

Fun MP Servers, within the server you can challenge anyone in the room to races or just drift and earn points.

I highly suggest the Development team create a dedicated server package as 16 players runs excellent on my not so good game box.

Highly Recommend this game
Posted October 24, 2017.
World Exploring, Builder, City Builder - This game is refreshing.

Can't wait to see final product.
Posted December 19, 2016.