Recent reviews by ¤ |BLS| Stranger2.0 ¤

Has some issues, but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon!
Posted December 3, 2019. Last edited December 3, 2019.
I love this game! It's really fun and scary, though I don't believe it's worth getting at full price, but at 5$ it's totally worth it!
Posted June 28, 2019.
I loved it when I first got it, it allowed me to play games on my projector in my basement while my pc is upstairs in my room.

But I just cannot recommend it anymore because of the amount of times I had to run back and forth to my computer due to the steam link not being responsive. It got to the point where I had to bring my laptop with me and have it connected with teamviewer so I can easily control my pc when the steam link decides to bug out and not work or if a popup came up while trying to play a game since it just freezes the steamlink. When you have to do all of that, what's the point in having the device at all when I can just connect my laptop to the projector and play/stream with that and have way less bugs?

I mean, when it worked it works very well. The games I played had no lag and the controls are very responsive, but every time I wanted to use it the chances of me needing to run back to my computer to click on something are extremely high and it's annoying.
Posted December 27, 2017.
Extremely useful for people that have crappy trackpads on their laptops! :P
Posted January 3, 2016.