14.4 hrs last two weeks / 1,057.9 hrs on record (1,000.5 hrs at review time)
Posted: Dec 23, 2020 @ 9:46pm

I regret many things I've done and haven't done in my life, but the biggest regret of them all is that I still keep coming back to this game time after time.
Duke R2 Jan 23 @ 5:55am
Imagine if the devs actually cared about their community and feedback and not just money. Pfft yeah, like that's ever gonna happen. What a load of crap.
ThiccCrispy Jan 20 @ 10:37am
I only have about a fifth of your playtime, but I wholeheartedly agree. My favorite is when every time I come back I buy all of the new stuff and immediately regret wasting $200 on purple pigtails and a fat chick using her fetus as a watch dog.
SpiritOfCoffeeMug Jan 17 @ 4:51pm
@🦆Ducky🦆 True lol
🦆Ducky-Fran🦆 Jan 17 @ 2:30am
I love how you can tell who developed an unhealthy addiction with this game and who didn't by just looking at the comments on this review.
Johnny Silverhand Jan 12 @ 2:22pm
holy s#it that's a lot of hours there
anhedonia Jan 11 @ 7:15pm
you'll be back lol
SpiritOfCoffeeMug Jan 9 @ 8:46pm
Sorry, but going to keep my joke-review that I spent almost a whole minute to write, that I decided to make public so people who might relate to my personal experience could have a giggle or two when stumbling on it and that for some reason got popular as is.
xeno Jan 9 @ 5:14am
Could you maybe be a bit more specific, OP...? "muh biggest regret" means nothing to anyone that isn't you.
Old Man David Jan 8 @ 2:33pm
Maybe one day BHVR will listen to the community and steer the ship before it reaches that ice burg. It has hemorrhaged the majority of its long time players and it's heartbreaking to see, but I fully understand why. I've been growing very disenfranchised with the game, myself. It's just not fun with the changes they keep making and all the bugs they keep spawning with each one-sided update
Fried Chicken and Gasoline Jan 7 @ 8:48pm