Recent reviews by SoK |

This is a fun game that's great with friends. There's a lot of replayability in it and if you get into it enough you can make your own maps to play on. For the price it's hard to pass on, and if you're unsure then just wait for a sale since 3 bucks for this is a steal.
Posted January 14.
Deep Rock Galactic is everything you want it to be. It's space mining with dwarves, getting drunk before going on a mission that's way too hard to do while completely inebriated, then proceeding to fail miserably and realize how big of a mistake everything you just did was. The devs have been constantly working on and improving the game since it came out and that's something really special. Rock and stone, brothers! For Carl!
Posted November 29, 2019. Last edited November 29, 2019.
Just to note, I know the game isn't even finished yet as of writing this. We still have more content coming and plenty of bug fixing, but it's still wonderful as is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This game is beautiful and incredible. I haven't been so inclined to binge a new game as hard as this in a long time, and it was absolutely worth it. I was enjoying it so much that I ended up getting all achievements, then it was still fun enough that I maxed out almost every single Shard to Rank 9 Grade 9 (meaning I spent a lot of time grinding) except for the few you can only get once per playthrough, which I might still max eventually. If I had more time, I might even play through on Hard from the start as opposed to on New Game+ (since it's obviously pretty easy to beat the game on any difficulty with everything maxed). I even went so far as to kill every single boss (including the "super hard" DLC boss) without taking damage for the medals you get (even though they serve no purpose other than to say, "You did it!").

Just get the game. It's more than worth it.

There are fatal errors right now that you can get, which is the only real problem. I didn't encounter any while casually playing, and only started encountering them after I began doing crazy and obscure things that most normal players wouldn't. My only "problem" I had during the game was the fact that item bags can drop inside places you can't reach, which can be frustrating. It's a small complaint though at that. {EDIT} I heard the devs mention fixing the super annoying items spawning in wall glitch, so cheers!
Posted June 29, 2019. Last edited October 2, 2019.
Great game. Many robots were shot, and many wun fas drunk with bhe teers.
Posted December 12, 2016.
Okay, so two quick things to mention from what I've seen in other reviews:

One: This is NOT the revolutionizing 3D Sonic Game that came out on the Gamecube. This is the sequel to the TRUE revolutionizing 3D Sonic Game on the DREAMCAST, which was by the same name without the 2.

Two: All the DLC does is unlock the bonus feature of 2P battle that was introduced in the re-make on the Gamecube, so there's nothing really lost by not getting it unless you have two controllers and want to play with somebody else in this glitch-fest.

Anyway, as for my quick little review. While the game itself is stellar, or should be, the PC port is a hunk of dung that I'm glad I didn't buy for it being Sonic Adventure 2. I luckily got it as part of a bigger bundle, and honestly the levels and controls are extremely glitchy on this port and I find myself dying many times because of hitting invisible walls, having my speed inverted, falling through ground, or just plain having my screen turn black for 10 seconds while the video dies despite the game continuing on, which ends up desyncing the audio/video.

As much as I really, truly want to recommend this game, after playing a little bit of it, the glitchiness is just too much to handle. I'm going to try playing some more later, but honestly it's hard to play a game you love when the mechanics of it are as broken as this. If at all possible, play the Gamecube port, and/or the Gamecube port of Sonic Adventure (DX). I'm honestly not sure if it's worth it to play this if you've never played Sonic Adventure (2/battle) before since I feel it will leave a terrible impression upon the two games.

tl;dr
The game itself is amazing, but the engine is broken on PC. People who think this is the ground breaking original 3D game are ill-informed.
Posted April 24, 2016.
This game is amazing! It's super simple and very easy to play, but it's extremely difficult for people who want it to be. Took me like an hour to beat the game on Hard mode, then it took a full hour on Master to just beat two different battles. It's fast paced, fun, and free to boot.
Posted January 11, 2016.
This is a super cool, yet short, game about boxing. The controls are extremely fluid and intuitive, and I'd definitely recommend this to anybody. If you clear the game on Normal (and maybe even Easy, but I can't vouch for that) your stats carry over in a New Game + for Hard mode if you want, and after you beat Hard Mode you can do another New Game + I hear, although I haven't gotten that far.
Posted January 11, 2016.
This is a brilliant text-based game. Choose your own adventure, and fall in love with your robot. When my little Arachnae first begun playing Duck Hunt, I knew it was meant to be. For fear of others finding out our forbidden love, we escaped to Canada before taking over Alaska and seceding to create a world where we could live peacefully.

10/10
Would play again
Posted October 10, 2015.
After playing a Flash Game made by the same guy as this, I was just amazed by how well everything fit into place and how good of an atmosphere he could create in a game. Now he took his abilities and put together a fabulous and unique RPG which throws conventional battle systems out the window and makes every turn an opportunity to do well or poorly. With multiple difficulty options with each level, anybody can play at whatever difficulty feels good to them. And hey, if you lose then you'll still keep what you gained from the battles you won during each level so that you can do better and better with each attempt. I highly recommend this game to any fan of RPGs. The art, music, gameplay, and storyline were all put together with such care that it just makes your experience feel satisfying.
Posted June 19, 2014.
This game is a fantastic mix of team-based tactical FPS gaming. The variety added through having aliens in addition to marines instead of all gun-firing units gives this a great twist.
Posted January 1, 2014.