Recent reviews by Björn again Christian

Issues so far have all been dealt with quite quickly by the devs. Lag is the main problem currently but that's a hosting issue rather than a gameplay one.

Game itself is fantastic. Being able to swing your sword/mace/axe/pan whatever and hit arrows mid flight is a laugh.
The blocking/chambering/clashes all feel incredible. Archery isn't easy as♥♥♥♥♥♥and you can deal with them even without a shield (unless they've been mountain goating)
The Horseback combat feels amazing.

Aside from the lag issues which i'm fairly sure stem from the game being more popular than expected I've enjoyed almost every aspect of the game so far. Keep up the good work!
Posted May 4.
This game is overwhelming at first dumping you onto the farm with very little clue what to do. However after screwing about for a while you will naturally develop into a certain type of player be it mainly fisher, farmer, forester, miner, socialite etc.

The npc characters seem really empty at first with some that you will immediately like and others cough cough jojacorporation cough cough that you will hate.

However as the game progresses your interactions with characters and just watching them go about their daily lives makes them feel so much more complete and you end up really feeling for some of them.

The gameplay is really satisfying as well with many things beyond what you'd normally expect that listing would spoil.

I'd give it a 9/10

Also Elliot looks like Fabio lmao
Posted February 20, 2017.
5,026.2 hrs on record
I've spent a good bit of time in this game and it is one of the few games to both stand the test of time cater to new players heavily and still provide in depth mechanics for older/experienced players. The mechanics and gameplay is amazing on almost every map in public servers (quick play) and there are many great community servers out there where you will make a lot of friends and have a lot of fun.

A lot of the community can be horrible and noisy and rude but valve added voice_enable 0 and mute for a reason so don't let them put a damper on this game for you.

Also it's not as similar to overwatch as you think so if you've tried that give this a go :P

Final note. Valve please remove the natascha from the game sincerely someone who dislikes being slowed from 450% speed to 86% with one bullet.
Posted November 23, 2016.
Doesn't work, get to the first photo scene and am completely unable to progress. Steam also won't refund it despite my low play time hooray!
Posted February 27, 2016.
This game is amazing, it only has a small few flaws, looks great the feeling of popping the heads of zeds is indescribeable and the fear of getting trapped in a room with a scrake and a fleshpound as a commando or another class suited for combat against the horde not the large zeds is unbelievable. The best part of all is that it makes teamwork important and my oh my is it nice to have a game where your team actively helps you
Posted December 14, 2015.
Righto edit number 5 of my review, I took a break from chivalry for a while but as a rank 45 with my hours you can trust what i have to say

It's no longer worth buying, changed my review to negative because of this.

Every time I jump on there are server issues, vanguard still flies across the map and hits you even when you dodge it. The moves are just getting ridiculous, thing such as wessex drags and reverse alt lmb spins that are instant hits combined with the constant patches that just make playing the game harder have finally stopped me being a true lover of this game. I'll remember you as a fun game that i spent too many hours in but I wouldn't recommend trying to start playing the game anew at this point

Also CMW.exe has stopped working is a common sight and joke within game

tldr
crashes, bad patches, skill curb has become ridiculous, etc.
Posted October 4, 2015. Last edited November 3, 2015.
Great game really pretty, some fun puzzles and mechanics, I wish the melee fights were a little tighter but that is the only irk I have with this game, well worth buying :)
Posted May 3, 2015.