Recent reviews by Southrop

NOTE: The game is actually still an Early Access game, but the devs accidentally released it when updating it. This review treats the game as an EA game.

A great fun little game with a novel twist to it. It has an original concept, with fresh and challenging puzzles that require some experimenting and observation to find everything. Don't expect to be able to do everything perfectly the first time around! The game is a bit on the short side at the moment, but it has a decent amount of replayability. Hoping they add more content soon!

On the down side, the localisation of the game is a bit awkward at parts, and definitely needs tweaking to fix bad grammer and somewhat nonsensical phrases. I'm sure this is on the road map. Some of the sound effects are a bit loud/repetitive/irking (especially the combo one), but you can kind of phase them out.
Posted November 8, 2017.
Terrible performance. The game goes below 10fps at points. Textures simply don't load so characters look shiny and wet half the time, even when they are indoors. We also get some amazing graphical glitches like clouds and background effects rendering over the entire city and Batman himself.

Get it on console instead if you can.
Posted June 24, 2015.
This game is amazing. The depth and complexity of the game continue to impress me as I progress. It's also really amusing. Definitely worth buying.

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
Posted August 10, 2013. Last edited November 28, 2013.