Recent reviews by quANtuM

I played this game when I was younger.

I originally found this game at a Half Price Books on their clearance shelf. As a young kid, I loved trains, and dropped the $2.50 it was for the game. Came with the CD and all and I fell in love.

I think i've played a total of 1,000+ hours of this game with that disk. Unfortunately, I could never find another copy of this game anywhere. My disk broke when we moved houses and I forgot all about this game.

The other day, this came up in the steam store under recommended (Because I had purchased Train Simulator) and it brought back old memories. Picked it up and fell in love all over again.

There is a known issue, the game crashing with newer systems, and there is a steam forum post with how to fix it, so dont let that deter you if you see bad reviews about the game crashing. They just dont want to fix a fix.

As for you, I 100% recommend you pick up this game and give it a try. Very simple, very minimalistic and easy to catch on to.

Game review - 10/10

Also, Sid Meier & Company, I'd love to see a newer version of this game, If you could please.
Posted March 8, 2017.
Completed this game in .7 Hours. Very basic game with small files size. Good for 100% achievement collectors.
Posted February 26, 2017.
Nice and easy, quick paced game for when I need a breather from any rage-enducing game.
A very stragetic game for sure.

7/10
Posted December 26, 2016.
You haven't purchased this game yet?
This is the best game of the whole series!

Posted December 26, 2016.
Its a good little game to pick up during one of the steam sales.

Great storyline with some heartfelt moments.
But its kinda repetitious after a while...

Good for those who like 100% achievement games and games that kill time.
(I played this game 4 hours straight when I first bought it)
Posted December 26, 2016.
Good, simple game for those who enjoy having 100% achievement games.
Like me...
10/10
Posted December 23, 2016.
Good, simple game for those who like having 100% achievement games.
Like me...
10/10
Posted December 23, 2016.
Most addicting game i have ever played in my life. Very complex gameplay and intense battles in both multiplayer and singleplayer. BNW and Gods and Kings expansions only enhanced the game in my experience and improved on the play styles and the way the game progressed. I will recommend this game to anyone who has the money to afford it until the day I die. 10/10
Posted November 27, 2016.