Recent reviews by Snikk0r

A Powerful Story About A Boy & His Bird

A bird story is more of a short film than it is a game due to the lack of interaction. Out of the entire game there's only really a few buttons to press and you get hand-holded throughout all of it, which I really think detracts the overall feel.

Nevertheless it holds a captivating story with a great soundtrack to go with it. The whole adventure is mute in conversation which really adds to the emotional depth, especially within the characters. Somehow though, it feels slightly overdeveloped due to the different techniques used, which can be felt within the game.

Overall though 6/10
Posted June 10, 2016.
If you like horses invading your land that took you a good 4 hours to level out with your trusty shovel, then this game is for you.

It's very grindy even doing the simplest of tasks but it rewards you by unlocking new abilities and skills. I'd highly recommend this game with a 10/10 if it wasn't for the fact that there still needs some wrinkles ironing out with the textures and with some currently unlockable achievements.

7/10
Posted November 27, 2015.
It's gud
Posted November 20, 2015.
This game is too buggy in its current state to recommend. My inventory interface bugged out when going into some of the 'puzzle' cutscenes (specifically the helmet part). After double checking my thought was right by using a walkthrough guide, i had to reload the game from the beginning, only for it to happen again.

Right now i'm not sure if i'll even be able to get past this part without it bugging on me again.
Posted September 20, 2015.
2,501.0 hrs on record
10/10 would♥♥♥♥♥♥the ♥♥♥♥♥ again
Posted September 19, 2015.
An old school arcade classic that lives up to it's expectations. Can be quite difficult at times but nevertheless, a fun game.
Posted September 19, 2015.
I enjoyed this game while it lasted, but found myself to get progressively bored the more hours I put into it. I think there's a few tweaks that need to be added. For example, if you stand directly below an edge then the zombies cant fall down to your level, this makes some challenges ridiculously easy.

If you can get this in a sale or bundle for less than £1 then this game is worth trying. Otherwise 5/10
Posted September 14, 2015.
Bought this on sale for 59p and it was definitely worth it. The game has a simple interface, accompanied with some beautifully synchronized music.

A very relaxing and logical puzzle game - 10/10

(There's also 2 other carry on games "Hexcells Plus" & "Hexcells Infinite" for anyone who didn't see them straight away like me)
Posted September 11, 2015.