1,229 people found this review helpful
0.0 hrs last two weeks / 0.5 hrs on record (0.4 hrs at review time)
Posted: Feb 23, 2017 @ 8:22pm
Updated: Mar 22, 2017 @ 7:35pm

**UPDATE: THE DEVELOPER HAD ISSUED A FRAUDULENT DMCA STRIKE ON MY YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT WAS OPENLY CRITICAL ABOUT THE GAME. AS EXPECTED THEIR ATTEMPTED SILENCING OF OPEN AND FAIR CRITICISM HAS FAILED. I HAD ISSUED A RESPONSE VIDEO AT THE TIME OF THE TAKEDOWN THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://youtu.be/h4LIR4DwfZs PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD AND FIGHT AGAINST CENSORSHIP**

**ALSO JIM STERLING POSTED A JIMQUISITION IN REGARDS TO MY DMCA AND THE DMCA MESS THESE DEVS HAVE CREATED steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbwmYsbTKo **

Also Totalbiscuit decided to weigh in on this as well. His opinion was as unflattering of Dalas as mine.

Fur-Fun. If you buy this game you will soon enough appreciate the irony in that title. This game has been mired in controversy and even if it weren't, I would still most adamantly NOT reccomend this game to even my worst enemies.

My first inclination this was going to be a bad title was the fact that the entire tutorial was done via voiceover by the Developer, who is a YouTuber with more than 4 million subscribers on his main channel. This in itself would not be a bad thing except that the audio balance was so god-awful that I was unable to decipher the 10% of what I could hear of his speaking due to the music drowning it out.

Even after that, this game is the epitome of boring, dull, and bland. The "enemies" look and act like moving balloons which is fine because they are so unimaginably slow and the combat is so completely pointless that you won't even bother going near them.

With numerous crashes, bugs, and glitches, this game is nowhere NEAR ready despite the apparent assumption that it is nearly completed by the Developer. The game crashed for me 3 times in less than an hour. I fell through the map 7 times. I got hung up on invisible walls countless times.

This isn't a game. It is an abomination. Avoid at all costs.

1/10
Johnyknowhow Jul 2, 2017 @ 6:14pm
Developer Response:

"eyy fuk u mang"
Mutant Overlord Jun 20, 2017 @ 11:49pm
I am one of earliest banned people by dev for pointing out stollen assets. Glad that he finaly got what he deserved.
XJ9 May 6, 2017 @ 5:50am
Developer creating in the developers forum a topic about that organised group of people falsely boosting his negative reviews, when i asked why he do so he blocked me on steam lmao
katybugg922 Apr 10, 2017 @ 1:50pm
Sids is the man!!
Vetaul Mar 23, 2017 @ 7:59am
@panzersnapdragon because of the drama, it's quite sad actually but steam wants shitty drama games to stay on steam for a while since some people might buy it and get steam some easy earned $$$ just because they waited for a while before removing the game. However once the dust is settled and nobody gives a shit about the game anymore then the fun is over and they pull the plug.

Just look at the slaughtering grounds, there was loads of people buying the game just for the memes and because there is some people who like collecting rare and removed games from steam. I guess it's the same case here and some people are stocking up on this game before it's too late.
jon_jon13 Mar 22, 2017 @ 8:32pm
Way to go, Dalas!
panzersnapdragon Mar 22, 2017 @ 6:23pm
How is this dumpster baby game still on steam?
Long Johnson Mar 21, 2017 @ 6:40pm
That's tragic. Dalas has been a dick ever since the start of his channel.