0.0 hrs last two weeks / 30.5 hrs on record (25.3 hrs at review time)
Posted: Dec 27, 2019 @ 10:30am

Story: The story of the game is about the Jedi being wiped out and the empire in hunt for all the force weilders. You are Cal a Jedi padawan in hiding.
You are soon flung into the it with trying to evade the empire and all at the same time trying to stop them find what is called the holocron which
contains a list of force weilders. You join up with a little crew of three one Alien, one human and a droid on this journey.

I have to admit I was not expecting up from this and I was quite taken back by it. EA have done a solid on this. I enjoyed it and I want more!

The Graphics: Great on my system I had everything cranked up and she ran smooth on my upgraded rig even tho the GPU is still on a 970 MSI GTX.

Game play: Amazing the game play had me hooked the fighting with the strom troopers the elite gaurd and creatures it was all done great.
Using your powers you learn along the way to help and using them differently that just the same even tho pulling the enemy to me and stabbing them
once felt great. Having to use tact and skill to with some of the creatures that can resist the force. Abilities and skill points to assign was easy to use.
I have to say the have worked on this well.

Controls: Ok I can see this was manly set up as game pad but the keyboard and mouse can be used in the game which you can edit your key binds.
Which I did. So not to much issue other than getting used to new mouse with extra buttons.

The Music: It went with the game very well. Hooking you while you listen and fight. Very well done in my books.

The Replay Value: Not much in the way of replay value in different choices you are led on a path. So none in my view.

Bug/Glitches: Yeah there is some Creatures being stuck in the grounds, getting stuck in the doors.

Overall: The story hooked me, the game play hooked me. The controls easy to use and learn. Music worked well with the game. No replay sadly in my view.
Yep bugs there nothing but a quick load didnt fix. So for the game, I say this game is worth playing for sure and I hope they keep making this great
content cause I defo want more. 9 paws out of 10 but its getting the golden chainsaw to as awesome game it certainly is.
[SK]ServiusTheBear Apr 2, 2020 @ 9:44am
@DadTheNoob Sorry late response. The challenge was defo there I tried for a bit on Jedi Grandmaster that was very tough for me so knocked it back to Jedi Master still a great challenge but not slapping you senseless.
Jaks Apr 2, 2020 @ 6:44am
Great job Bear man.... . :retro_beer: . :sta2yes: Sorry to hear there's no replay value though. Oh, well.
DadTheNoob Dec 28, 2019 @ 10:38am
Very detailed and neutral review; no fanbase bias is what I mean. How was the challenge rating for you? :cozyhitman2::ambition:
michael_c_bird Dec 28, 2019 @ 7:15am