2095

Recent reviews by 󠀡󠀡󠀡⁧⁧Sakif X9

< 1  2  3  4  5 >
One of the most accessible rhythm games to start off with. After the most recent update as of this review adding ASIO support, I can definitely recommend this game!
Best streaming software, and now it's on Steam with convenient auto-updates and an option to disable all auto background updates on your Steam library while OBS is running.
Posted March 21.
every time you press any button on the loading screen, the game crashes leaving you with a matchmaking ban, i have been having this problem ever since i started playing this game during the season 1 of free to play
Posted October 9, 2021.
Great piece of hardware when I bought it. I don't own a TV anymore but I am glad that they managed to turn this into a software solution so I can play games off my tablet with a controller attached in the comfort of my bed.
Posted July 19, 2021.
This game requires you to have the Epic Games Launcher open, even if you bought it on Steam.
I do not have any problems with the game requiring an Epic Games account/client, my problem is that the game did not advertise that you need it to play the STEAM version of the game, and I spent a good 20 minutes trying to figure out why my game won't launch.
Posted August 29, 2020.
Not even 5 minutes into the game and I realised this is probably one of the best purchases I've made. My first ½ hour of the game I was just messing around with the physics of the game, me and my friends forgot about the games that were available on this because we were distracted by the customisability. As soon as we had our fun throwing Chess pieces at each other we started playing some card games, messed around with some board games and played some Jenga.

As of when this review is being written people are probably locked up in their homes and I feel like this is a perfect game to have considering the situation right now. Definitely reccomened!
Posted April 12, 2020.
I first played this game in 2015, I remembered it being such a great game but never ended up finishing it, right now it's 2019 and the game is quite underwhelming to when I first played it but it was still a great experience.

The Sacred Tears TRUE follows the adventures of Seil and Seana, newbie thieves that are trying to make a name for themselves. The plot starts of pretty simple, it's just the duo trying to make a living being thieves and doing other errands to make ends meet. The plot slowly evolves into something much bigger behind the scenes, introducing political conflicts between nation and religious organisations.

The game follows a episodic structure, similar to a TV show. The story is linear but sometimes the chapters feel like they're their own thing, which makes the plot feel a bit unorganised.

The gameplay is quite easy to follow, it's quite different from your average JRPG but at the same time it feels familiar. There are different levels of cards and different types, if you play the higher card or the card that has a higher priority if it's the same level card, then you play your card. The game explains how you can predict what cards your opponent has but it still feels very RNG based, especially during boss battles when your opponent is playing higher level cards and you keep getting level 1 cards.

For an RPG Maker game it's a great effort, probably the best RPG Maker game I have played, the characters are great, the story was pretty good and the gameplay was quite unique.

@AlphaNuts Sacred Tears TRUE remake pls? probably not looking at their recent titles they seem to be focused on making hentai games now a days unfortunately : (
Posted October 12, 2019.
Okami HD, is a HD remaster of the 2006 PlayStation 2 game Okami. It has you take the role of the Sun God, Amaterasu who has been awoken after an unfortunate incident with an unfaithful villager which led to the release of a malevolent entity named Orochi. This game has a charming artstyle with stunning visuals, with gameplay similar to games developed by Platnium Games. As you progress further throughout the game, a mechanic is introduced called the "Celestial Brush Techniques", this adds complexity to the gameplay, as you build up your arsenal of these special techniques, the game starts to get more complex as you have to start utilising these techniques in problem solving and combat situation. Unfortunately this isn't a perfect game, with a slow start and the frame rate locked to 30fps, many gamers might be driven away due to these flaws being present, but luckily they are forgettable as you advance further through the game, rewarding you with an excellent narrative and fun gameplay.
Posted February 8, 2018.
Trails in the Sky has probably been one of the best experiences I been through, I love this game to bits.
You play as the protagonists Estelle and Joshua Bright, son of the great Cassius Bright. They are on their way to become fully fledged bracers. What's a bracer you ask? Its the same thing as a mecenary but they have the authority to arrest people. The game starts out slow, but as it progresses the characters start developing and the mood of the game changes, it starts getting intense throughout every chapter, and every chapter will always leave you wanting for more. The gameplay isn't the best, but it is really enjoyable if you get the hang of it, it's a grid based tactical battle system, if you played games like Devil Survivor or Fire Emblem you may find some enjoyment in the battle system. The music is excelent, I've been listening to the OST for hours, I can't let go of this amazing soundtrack. Overall I would rate this game 9/1O
PS Bring a box of tissues, some events that occur in this game may leave you in tears :P
Posted September 3, 2017. Last edited November 23, 2018.
Great OST, Kinda slow gameplay at the start but when you get a hang of the controls it gets faster.
I'd reccomened this if you like playing Mega Man style games.

Don't reccomend the PC version if you own a 3DS as some games are much more superior on their original platforms.
Posted September 18, 2016. Last edited November 16, 2016.
< 1  2  3  4  5 >