Recent reviews by EElsord

- Hackers
- Still in DayZ Alpha
- Crashes

The refund button is very helpful because you can get money and buy a better game
Posted August 26, 2015.
Definatley a way to lose your voice!

10/10
Posted March 7, 2015.
People say all the classes are unbalenced meaning the classes are balenced XD
Posted January 18, 2015.
One of my favorirte personal picked games on steam.(Sorry if I spelled anything bad :(, I'm not the best speller) X3

Reasons why you should play this:

- This is more likely combination of Roblox and Minecraft.
- If you enjoy Zombies, loot, guns or anything in a zombie game. THIS IS FOR YOU
- Unturned currently is at V. 2(At least at the time this was written), I enjoyed the game for at least a good two months.
- Unturned has a load of areas to explore.
- Unturned also has a variety of weapons which are named diffrently at the type but make no diffrence in apperance
- Unturned is more likely a DayZ game but not excatly but similar is many ways.
- Not like any other game I've played, Unturned has a feature where you can customize the attachments of your weapon.(Ex. Lazer sights, Red dot sights, silencer, etc..) No I don't mean like when your playing CoD you can customize your weapon in the main menu. I mean like customize your attachments on your gun in gameplay.
- Unturned has a skill feature where you can gain skill points for killing players(depends on sitiuation) and zombies. Where you can customize your skills (ex. Survival, Endurance, Vitality, etc..)
- Vehicles are awesome!
* They have fuel tanks you need to fill up once and a while
* They take damage sadly :( (Can be repaired c; )
* And it's freaken awesome to drive into zombies and other specific creatures ;3
- You don't just worry about your health hunger and thurst. You have a radiation bar which is something you need to pay attention on which makes it more challenging.

Why you may not enjoy it:

To be honest theres very little to why you shouldn't enjoy it. But here are what some of my friends and I say and looked up on problems

- Raging on such a good run

You know when you play minecraft you hit diamonds and your jumping up and down and screaming "oh my god yessssss". Well... Same thing. You get a good inventory but then when you get killed you get like "Shhhh- I'm not saying it XD. But you know.

- Bleeding

Bleeding is realstic, I don't mind it. But it's sooooo annoying when a player shoots me and I start to bleed out unless I have a bandage or dressing etc.. It's a pain in the ♥♥♥♥.

- Multiplayer

Although, multiplayer is fun. I enjoy playing multiplayer but what really makes me upset. Is the connection. It's difficult for most players to connect to a server. Hamachi is a good way to. But theres usually problems which make it annoying. Lag also is a problem

That's pretty much it

But if it was my opinion on this game...

I'd give it a 9.5/10

But for a F2P it's really gooooooooooodddddd c;

So

Regular rating: 9- 9.5/10
F2P rating: 69/10

You will enjoy this game.
Posted January 18, 2015.
4,710.1 hrs on record (21.7 hrs at review time)
Gary's Mod is a well made sandbox, I'm glad to see that it's still going good for 10 years!

If you have a creative mind I would 100% recommend this game.
The Steam Workshop makes this game 99.9% more fun.
The gamemodes are fun, but depending on your computer specs. It may take a while to load up a online game of any sort of genre if your going to play online.
This is an amazing game if you put your mind toward it.