Recent reviews by Tokyo Rude

I love the artstyle. Some of the best low-poly work I've seen.
Posted July 10, 2018.
If you want an interesting reflective game on games of the year 1995 you should get this. it's about 3 hours long and a cool fun time.
Posted July 6, 2018.
If you are a fan of the scrolling shooters you're gonna be having yourself a heck of a laugh at the Level 1 Boss. Don't go look it up. This game is worth the price for that laugh.
Posted January 27, 2014.
The first in the pile of doujin shooters I've bought in the last 6 months. It has ultra moe blob characters and something about angels and vampires and you're fighting THE CHURCH. Hilarious that a story like that still comes off as boring and generic.

The hook is it has Ikaruga style color switching. The levels have no obstacles so it's all about bullet patterns. The bullet patterns in stage 6 boss is probably the most fun. It's also towards the end of the game.

The horrible part FOR ME is surviving long enough makes your difficult jump. The game is barely playable on Easy and jumping to Normal I almost always die immediately. I'm sure there are some fun ole youtubes of kids destroying this game on DEVIL. Which honestly and sadly, more fun way to experience this game.
Posted January 5, 2014.