Recent reviews by Rexarn

I've played this game for an hour or so, and it's pretty cool. I haven't noticed anything gamebreaking. It's a unity game, but it's a good one! Damn, i need a joint.
Posted April 19.
I'd rather die. Thank you.
Posted April 19.
This game doesn't work on my computer. It only gets as far as loading the main menu and when the "new game" button is pressed, it crashes. This is ret*rded, honestly.
Posted March 10. Last edited March 10.
This game is so ridiculously hard that i've had to hold my anger to the point where my face turns purple.
I'd say that it's a really good timewaster, and with a good friend to play with. It's fun. Not "lol i'm dying" funny but more like "haha" funny.
Posted March 10.
I played this on stream in 2018 for about 2 hours and 30 minutes. To say a long story short, i felt terrified and helpless when playing this game. The difficulty wasn't a problem per sé. It was the feeling of having someone breathing in the back of your neck that made it hard to progress since it was a lottery whether opening a door would lead to your fast and certain death. Overall, the short amount of time i played this game, i had a blast and i'd like to continue playing whenever i feel spontaneous next time.
Posted March 10.
♥♥♥♥ing outstanding! It is funny as hell. Maybe a little short, but good!
Posted October 19, 2016.
There is plenty of memes where this one came from. Jesus fu cking christ.
It's dank shi et. Y' ano'.
Posted August 6, 2016. Last edited August 6, 2016.
THE MUSIC IS AWESOME. And the gameplay is relaxing, just skiing down the mountains. a couple of bugs but nothing game-breaking. My favourite song is "Makalu"
Posted May 15, 2016.
I liked it.
Posted June 25, 2015.
Sorry Sega, I will have to say i'm experiencing errors on Windows 8 with the graphics being wierd. For example when in a race the screen has like a rainbow effect or the only the place and minimap shows up all the other parts of the screen is washed out. :( Want my money back..
Posted June 5, 2015.