Recent reviews by RenegadeSigma

If you're a fan of the Star Trek universe, you'll like this game. Lots of lore and ships you've seen all over the series. Only thing I don't really agree with is the pay-to-win aspect of the game. But it's still fun and you can still have a good time without buying anything.
Posted March 2, 2020.
Can't stop coming back to this game. I love it.
Posted June 29, 2019. Last edited June 29, 2019.
It runs pretty smoothly and it's pretty fun. Definitely an improvement from the first game. That said, I don't really like that they removed a couple perks that were in the first game and Tripwire needs to fix the character model problem for people who don't have Nvidia. If they did, I'm sure a whole lot more people would buy. Those two things are the only things I don't like about the game.
Posted May 6, 2015.
Night 1 feels like it's already 4/20 mode. Well, it'd be 11/20 since there's 11 of them. Anyways, it's just a huge hassle. It's full of jump scares and some parts have made me jump but because of the new music box aspect of it, the only camera you really have to focus on is the Puppet Man's lair. I'd prefer that the music box didn't exist and the Puppet Man worked like Foxy. If some aspects were changed, then yeah, I'd recommend it. But for now, gonna have to say no.
Posted November 12, 2014.
A lot of fun. DLCs are great, especially the Hotline Miami one. If you've got three friends and are looking for a really fun game to play, get this game.
Posted October 25, 2014.
Amazing game with great gameplay and a kickass story. Ending is a complete mindf*ck and it leaves you wanting a lot more.
Posted March 21, 2014.