Productos

< 1  2  3 >
Mostrando 1-10 de 24 aportaciones
A 1 persona le pareció útil esta reseña
30.7 h registradas
If you like stardew valley... but.. need something a bit darker.

Look no further!

Nothing pleases me more than hacking up a corpse to perfection and tossing it in a hole to increase the score of my grave yard. Also, it's quite a delight to trick people into eating human meat. There's even a few ways to deal with the bodies that might lower the score of your cemetery. Use them as zombie servants, cremate them, or toss them in the river.

There's plenty to do and see here. I highly recommend it.
Publicada el 30 junio.
2.5 h registradas
This is a really fun rogue-like.

The game play is very very classic. If you've ever circle-strafed some baddies in a quake game before, you'll be right at home here.
A 11 personas les pareció útil esta reseña
7.0 h registradas
This is the only way to describe this game.

Weaponized JavaScript.

I'm using it to learn JS, and it's going..... OK. I'm not ready to play on the public servers with the pros yet.
14.4 h registradas
The game is pretty simple, there's not much to it. I just can't express how fun it is to drive on a tracks built by your music collection.

If you're into the idea, give it a go.
26.3 h registradas
There's already a ton of love for this game.

I can't really add to that.

Controls are tight and responsive, the art is wonderful, the game is an absolute delight to play. Buy this, support this developer.
A 4 personas les pareció útil esta reseña
27.1 h registradas
I love good rogue-likes. This is one of them.

I also love dungeon crawlers... this is also that.

So, mixing them together just makes sense right?

It's a total blast to play this game, and I love the multiplayer. Everyone I've asked to buy this game has enjoyed it.

Playing with a keyboard and mouse works quite well, but I prefer to play it with a controller. It's a good time, and I think everyone will enjoy this.
A 145 personas les pareció útil esta reseña
4 personas encontraron divertida esta reseña
60.5 h registradas
Here's the easiest way to put this.

Imagine The Division, but no bullet sponges, add vehicles and aircraft.

The game is squad focused, encourages stealth (sometimes requires it), is the highest tiers of play... being smart, tactical, and extremely accurate is highly important.

It's a good game.
¿Te ha sido útil esta reseña? No Divertida
Nadie ha calificado esta reseña como útil todavía
12.0 h registradas
This game is absolutely great.

An interesting take on a roguelike, of this I am certain. The flying is great, controls are tight.

Attacking literally anything in this game is fun. The flying feels really good. I got very very strong Ace Combat vibes from this game. I really miss Ace Combat, this is a good replacement.

Don't let the visuals put you off, I find them charming and fun.

This game is all action, no fluff. Lots of planes to choose from, they all feel different, lots of weapons.

Buy dis. Seriously.
Publicada el 14 de septiembre de 2018.
4.8 h registradas
Do you remember RC Pro AM from back on the NES?

This is a pretty good replacement. There's tons of advancement, lots of variety, each car is wildly unique. I really like the look and feel of this top down racer.

There's not really too many ways to describe this.

There are several "classes" of car, each with their own set of races. Each class from E-A pays more money, and each time you move up your rivals become more difficult to beat, your car is faster, etc..

There are all sorts of drive options that vastly change the car's handling (Front wheel drive, rear wheel, all wheel). Changing weather that can change how your car handles during the races.

Daily challenges and multiplayer gives you plenty of reasons to keep playing. I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a retro style arcade racer, with several modern updates.
Publicada el 5 de septiembre de 2018.
A 7 personas les pareció útil esta reseña
18.1 h registradas
This game has been creeping around the edges of my radar for a long time.

Recently I've noticed that I have a collection of rogue like games on steam, so maybe I like them. I'll tell you want doesn't look like fun. Bullet hell games.

But you know what, this recent expansion brought the game back onto my radar. The whole bullet hell idea kinda caused me to have my doubts, however the rogue-like elements really made this game appealing to me. So I bought the damn thing, and here I am.

So far the furthest I've ever been is Level 3, however I've finally gleamed how you make it to the bottom consistently. Working towards the elevator shortcuts. Pretty soon I'll have the shortcut to floor 2 done, then maybe I can make it to floor 5, which I'm looking forward to.

When looking at bullet hell games from the outside, it looks impossible, but actually being in it, and working through the patterns of bullets. You can do it. Hell I did it, this type of game produces TONS of hero moments, and everytime you make it through an encounter without getting hit you feel like a total badass.

I love the pixel art in this game, not really much to add to that.

The weapons are completely silly. Some are pretty normal, but most are crazy. I've used a camera, a super soaker, a bubble-bobble character that barfs out bubbles, lasers, a ship's cannon. etc.

Each character is very unique, all with different starting weapons and abilities. Currently favoring the Pilot and Marine, but really like the huntress (I mean a revolver and a cross bow come on). The prisoner is OK she gets a pistol and shotty.

The grind is pretty good, once you figure out what to do.

Who cares if you suck at these kind of games, this is totally worth your time. I'm not great at it, but I'm gonna beat this game.
Publicada el 8 de agosto de 2018.
< 1  2  3 >