Recent reviews by Rain

< 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 >
Totally, get it on sale. Games go super cheap then. Lots of good sega classics , worth it for streets of rage and sonic and golden axe alone.
Posted August 25.
Doesn't run on win 10
Lol don't bother, I got this years ago in a bethesda bundle, it just crashes over and over and is super cheesy like those B movies you find on the Tubi app . Funny if you can get the game working but it just constantly crashes on windows 10 at random. Oh yeah and gameplay wise it's pretty bad. The camera shakes like crazy when running and the fov is pretty low. Pretty headache inducing.
Posted May 10. Last edited May 10.
Best wallpaper app, allot of user created content and the app includes features to make your own wallpapers as well. Overall very happy with my purchase.
Posted April 25.
Best Classic GTA.
Posted January 22.
zzZZZZZzzZZZZZZZZzzZ

Good thing this was free when I got it or else i would be upset, never would of played it otherwise.
Posted December 14, 2020.
Classic, it's the orginal game but with new paint and it's exactly what I want. Game is a 10/10
Posted August 6, 2020.
Honestly, i'm enjoying the game. Wastlanders is pretty good and I play this game for a while before buying it on gamepass and decided I like it. It's a fallout game with online elements, youl'll proably like it if u like fallout 4.
Posted August 6, 2020.
Started replaying this game, last time I played I had windows 7. Has start up issues on windows 10, works fine although after a community fix.

"Problems launching L.A. Noire? Try this fix!"

Can be found in the guides section. Game is good but is locked to 30fps due to animations. Looks pretty good graphic wise considering how old this game is. Has replay vaule imo and oh requries a social club account to play, just fyi.
Posted April 6, 2020.
Works fine, had problems with the rockstar account at first but rockstar help me sort that. Works great and runs fine on 4k max settings with a gtx 1660 6gb. Lowest dip i've seen is 45fps but it stays around 60 most of the time. Usually just when an area is heavy with cars. Could lower car dentisty or reflections/shadows etc.
Posted April 5, 2020.