Recent reviews by Raifox 狐

< 1  2  3 >
For a £3.00 purchase... this is the best thing I've bought in a while?
Even in the £10 bucket this would be my choice, for a simplistic side-scrolling taiko-style rythm game it has a wide range of different weeby songs and is oddly entertaining.

I strongly recommend the purchase.
Posted July 11.
RNG +1
Posted July 1.
An absolute gem amongst indie games and still actively supported by developers with constant game updates and additional content being added on almost a monthly basis.

Fast Paced, Light hearted with a lot of lovely characters and puzzles for tons of hours to enjoy, extremely recommend that one.
Posted May 20.
The moment I saw this pop up on steam I was hyped despite all the negative things I heard, all I've wanted was to relive the good old days of Duodecim on PSP so I gave this a try (Free Edition but was willing to upgrade) and I was massively dissapointed, the controls somehow managed to be much more of downgrade, getting so stuck on buttons with controller that I willingly switched to Keyboard, missing few of my characters from the original Duodecim or having them straight-up season pass locked wasn't cool either. Then there's the issue of net-code to the point that even recovering from the ground was an absolute joke.

TL;DR: Pick this up on sale if you really have to, otherwise avoid since it's a downgrade from the PSP version, hell it even made want to grab my PSP and play the originals.
Posted March 12.
So, 25 hours, that's how long it took me to finish Kiwami since the day it launched.
I have been playing for..? Everyday since it has launched almost religiously, totally consumed by the masterpiece before me.
The plot was better than any crime-based game out there, hell it makes Sleeping Dogs (which I thought was a close comparison) look like a joke.
So if you're considering buying this game and you have played through 0, get it. You will have Extreme amount of fun No Pun intended.

As for me, I hope Sega ports all Yakuza games to West and hopefully PC, purely because I can't remember the last time a singleplayer game was this good.

PS: Big shoutout to Humble Bundle for putting 0 in one of their monthly bundle, this is what ultimately got me decided on trying it out and I didn't regret a single thing, I will be pre-ordering each Yakuza the moment is available from now on.
Posted February 19. Last edited February 22.
I've been meaning to grab this game for few months now since someone has recommended it to me, there was always some sort of excuse in the house that prevented me from doing so. The moment it has flashed up on Humble Monthly Bundle I thought that it was too good of an occasion to pass and immiediately bought it.

The thing is... I don't even like Brawlers, absolutely the opposite actually. But I do have a soft spot for Triad/Mafia games so I went in thinking I'll have an experience somewhat reasonably close to Sleeping Dogs due to what I thought would have been a similar setting.

Boy was I wrong

This game has surpassed all of my expectations, the story itself was so well thought out that I sat down on every single cutscene and religiously watched it all, the gameplay is engaging enough to even hook someone who doesn't enjoy Brawlers at all. AND THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE WITNESSED.

Needless to say, for the price it is currently on Steam as well as it was (is in the moment of writing this review) it's an absolute steal, I haven't enjoyed a singleplayer game this much in forever and I'll be surely pre-ordering Kiwami soon, it is right now one of my favourite franchises and I'm hoping I won't be dissapointed.

TL;DR : It's an absolute blast of a singleplayer game and it has a ton of content for after you are done playing it, get it asap!
Posted January 28. Last edited January 28.
Micro Transaction Fiesta.

If nothing is done about it it be dead on arrival
Posted April 20, 2018.
Comes cheaper than all of the tabletop games you may have wanted to play.

And it lets you play with whoever, whenever and whatever, seems a good deal
Posted October 21, 2017. Last edited June 28, 2018.
Probably the best approach to killer so far.
Doctor is extremly fun to play and super hard to play against due to his stages of obssesion and how it constantly reveal survivors.
Lithe is a really nice self aware survivor that enables some insane escapes and combos well with other teachable perks.

TFW finally a cute asian gf with nice tummy
Posted August 26, 2017.
Even scrubiest of scrubs can play Myers.
Talking out of experience of course.
Although Laurie is a solid survivor with many perks increasing her chance of survival, works a charm with Bill's perks.
So if you enjoy being a nuissance to survivors or being a nuissance to Myers, this is where you should aim.
Posted August 26, 2017.