Recent reviews by [RG]Bacon [/r/tf2trade]

It sizzles, 10/10.
Posted March 19, 2016.
15,577.6 hrs on record
I've finally gotten around to write a semi-real review of this game.

I've played this game heavily and invested a lot of time/money into this game. The base/underlying foundation of this game is amazing. The vast open world and the sandbox elements in this game make it such a joy to play. You can literally do everything in this game if you put your mind to it...

Which would be the case if the game wasn't plagued by such heavily horrible management by the publisher. Unfortunately, there have been decisions made on the game that are questionable to downright insane implemented in the game. The game is HEAVILY pay-to-win, and without investing a large amount of money into the game, you will find yourself months/years behind other players who have gotten a head-start on you. This makes it difficult for any new player to get into the game and enjoy it.

I honestly cannot recommend this game.I wish I could. The underlying game is amazing and fun. You could get lost in this game and find out days later that you've invested so much time into the game. It's unfortunate that the publisher is taking the game down a route that will definitely kill the game off in the west.

Don't try to come into this game as a new player. It's very difficult to get started, and is very skewed to whales.
Posted November 13, 2015. Last edited July 21, 2018.
Stood in a broom closet for an hour. Would play again. 10/10.
Posted December 25, 2014.
♥♥♥♥ this game and their developers, god damnit. So damn infuriating.

10/10 would rage at again. Pretty good.
Posted January 4, 2014.