Recent reviews by Pr3Ci510n

"This is the greatest VR game of all time."
Posted November 25, 2020.
"Can't hold on much longer, but I will never let go" echos the first lines of the opening movie. Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut on Steam is a modified version of the original PC version made for modern hardware at the time (late in the Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 era and also ported to those).

It was the first mainline full-3D Sonic game and features:
Multiple characters to branch in the story featuring different playstyles for each character.
An annoying fat cat and frog fishing.
Decent voice acting (for that time).
Mesh glitches that will accidentally make you fall off the stage (there are a lot of them which is why a remake would be excellent).
A final part of the story that branches every character's story (except E-102 Gamma and Big the Cat, that's why both characters were pretty useless anyways in the story and were filler) in the Super Sonic finale!

If you had a Nintendo GameCube and remember this game or even finished the game before and want to get achievements on your Steam profile to show your gratitude to finishing the game, get this. Otherwise, wait for a possible remake. You will have a bad time with the glitches that could happen. Mods are also possible.
Posted March 13, 2020. Last edited March 13, 2020.
The best original well-known game that Pre-EA PopCap Games was known for during the 2000s, Bejeweled 2 is an instant classic from 2004 that has garnered MANY ports onto different platforms.

Features:
Classic gameplay and strategy.
A totally nostalgic OST.
Match-3 action.
Multiple modes, including some hidden ones.
Low minimum and recommended PC requirements.
You will want to try to beat your best scores.

You'll have a good nostalgic time.
Posted March 8, 2020. Last edited March 13, 2020.
Do you love clicker games?

Do you want to play one of the OG ones that sadly won't be updated compared to the mobile version?

Well, here's AdVenture Capitalist! The free-to-play idle game that has you running businesses and taking over the world...

Did I say "taking over the world"? No, no...

You really do try to take over every business and blindly make a lot of money (in-game, not real-world) though...

Features:
A simple interface that gets you between planets and events quickly.
IAPs, because why not when this is a game with the title "AdVenture Capitalist".
Addictive gameplay for waiting for that next moon laser...
The special events definitely make Earth, Moon, and Mars achievements easily clearable once you get 1st-5th on an event.
After you clear all achievements, it's a waste of time and you don't gain anything else.

Don't stay up too long...
Posted March 8, 2020. Last edited March 13, 2020.
An absolute classic and the last official Bejeweled game before EA screwed up the PopCap Games division and made a Bejeweled mobile Candy Crush clone.

Reasons why it is a classic:
Improves off of Bejeweled 2's turn-based system by allowing you to swipe gems during a gem cascade.
More varieties of special gems are added.
Has a good OST with a faintly nostalgic soundtrack.
Very creative modes.
Achievements, including some challenging ones that are definitely worth it when you receive them.

Rating: 10/10
Posted March 8, 2020.
One of the best co-op games VR or non-VR ever.

Too bad there are no more updates being made for this game anymore.

Still though, 10/10.

EDIT: Wow, I'm honestly surprised. They are making more content and updates for this game; I guess because of RAID: WWII and the unfinished TWD game being a disaster for Starbreeze. Well, since you are making EVEN more content, I suggest that you make a 64-bit Windows version (the Linux version runs in 64-bit, that's why I ask) too that mitigates crashes and issues and also obviously fix bugs and crash issues. Also, even though VR Mode for an old engine was a technical breakthrough, please add Valve Index finger tracking, ESPECIALLY if you have a 64-bit exe launcher also available. I don't want to just make a "Plus" mod that adds those changes fanmade please. It would be too tough to code for me or fans since development was originally in a halt, but is now continuing. Other than that, I will definitely still play your game and check out the new DLC when I can. Thanks.

EDIT2: Steam Awards + Return to updating game with new DLC = Labor of Love award. You are absolutely welcome.
Posted June 28, 2019. Last edited November 26, 2019.
This is definitely VR Game of the Year seeing it's popularity and community projects skyrocket. The mods for custom songs are also pretty interesting. If you buy this game and download the "custom song loader" mod, you will never get bored of this game as there is always more songs being made. Best VR game ever and my choice for the "VR Game of the Year Award" in the Steam Awards 2019.
Posted November 21, 2018.
Played in VR with an Oculus Rift and racing wheel and spilled baked beans on my headset and lap...

10/10, would spill baked beans while watching Cars 2 in the movie theater again...
Posted July 21, 2018.
Never skip arm day...
Posted February 10, 2018.
I have actually got problems with unlocking achievements in this game and the leaderboard system.

First off, the leaderboard system, it seems that you have to get a good score on your first try, or else after that, the game won't upload your score. For example, I played Frenzy Mode, the main mode of the game where you press button sequences fast (the other mode, Recall Mode, is like Simon Says with controller buttons), and messed up and got a really low score on my first try. It uploaded the score to the online leaderboards, but, when I did a second try, when I got a score that would have gotten me #1 on the Frenzy Mode Easy leaderboards, the game never, and I say never uploaded the score to the online leaderboard. Instead, it made me save my score locally but never submitted the score online. This is the first reason why I was angry at the game, because I believed the game thought I was a cheater, when I wasn't. I could have beaten everyone on the leaderboard, but couldn't.

Second of all, the achievements. Some of them wouldn't unlock when I got them, like the Frenzy Mode 100x Chain achievement. I actually did it in game and the achievement never unlocked. See the percentage of the achievement? 0.4%. Even though it's an easy achievement, if you have skill like me, It never unlocks. It should unlock but it's because the dev probably doesn't care.

Gameplay is good. But the problems with the leaderboard and achievements are horrendous.

Other than that, if you are an achievement hunter, good luck trying to complete this game. Because some of the achievements never unlocked when I was supposed to recieve them.

Rating 6/10