Recent reviews by PF2M

A surprisingly fun Valve game, but it's not as good if you don't have anyone to play with. I'd recommend it if you do.
Posted June 19, 2016.
Let me start the review by saying this: The original BIT.TRIP runner was an epic game. I have it on my Wii, it's a fun rhythm game. This sequel, however, I didn't like. The game usually has your character jump a beat after you actually hit the button, making precise movements almost impossible. I used the game on easy mode, but it was still hard for me to get into (and hard overall). One of the only reasons why I decided to buy this game was because of the Good Friends character pack, which included Quote from Cave Story, a 2D shooter which I worship and you should too. Anyways, about Runner2. I never got why the name was so long. Just call it "BIT.TRIP Runner2" or something. "Future Legend of Rhythm Alien" is pretty unnessicary for the name. I'd give this about a 3.5/10 if I was feeling generous.

TL;DR: Buy the original if you want a decent rhythm game.
Posted July 3, 2014.
If I had to describe this game in three words, it'd be "the perfect platformer." There's all kinds of mechanics like boulders, disappearing blocks, molten lava, water, spike blocks, fans, boulders, etc. etc. There's even a level editor where you can play with all this stuff. There's 10+ modes of play, customizable heads that can also be used to accumulate money (thanks Steam Market!), and a quirky narrator to tie it all up, with the great music and the delectable graphics being the bow on top. All in all, definitely worth the 15 dollars, or for me, the 3 dollars and 74 cents that the guy I was trading with bought this for. I'd recommend this game for anyone who enjoys Mario or any other platformer. I love this game, and I just can't get enough of it.
Posted July 2, 2014.
Ah, 8BitMMO. One of my favorite Free-to-Play games on Steam. If you haven't tried this one, you're missing out. It takes up little space, works pretty well, and is an overall source of fun. It may have a few flaws, but the game makes up for it with its quirky jokes and its amazing soundtrack. As my friend Shane said, "I've played funner games before this, but for what it is, it's pretty good."
Posted May 25, 2014.
Looking for a cheaper Steam game with replay value and awesome gameplay? I'd recommend Dead Pixels. It has two story campaigns and a wave-based survival mode, both of which are very addictive.
Posted February 12, 2014.
This game is like a 2D Garry's Mod, with a story mode replacing multiplayer. Maxwell's notepad features have improved since the last iterations of the game. The notepad itself spawns in almost anything. Want something that's not in the notepad? Browse on the workshop. Couldn't find it there either? Make it yourself with the object editor. Customizable avatars, too? Yes, please! This alone makes the game a 8/10 in my book, but then it has an entire massive story mode. Full of awesomeness, brain-scrambling, and challenging at times. With games like these I'd rather mess with features like the object editor and etc., but the story mode is so welcoming that I find myself going back to it often. All in all, the game is just about perfect. 10/10, the only game that seems to go against it in my opinion is Starbound.
Posted January 6, 2014.
Starbound is this early in development, and it's already very, very enjoyable. Why do I (and thousands of others) enjoy it? There's many reasons. Some of which are:

+ Epic soundtrack
+ Brother to Terraria, another amazing game
+ Very fleshed out for a beta in its first stage, with two more stages to come!
+ A grappling hook. Who doesn't love that?
+ A system of music and musical instruments that is easy to use
+ Great modding support
+ Beautiful graphics
+ Infinite amounts of planets

What have we learned here?
Should you buy this game? Yes.
Is it worth the price, even at this point in development? Yes.
Is it worth more than the price? Definitely.
Will you buy the game? Hopefully.

This game, though on Early Access, gets a 10/10
Posted December 31, 2013.
This is Garry's Mod. With plenty of gamemodes, fun sandboxes, and community support, this game is a must-have for any Steam user. Plus, there's an ENTIRE WORKSHOP dedicated to making items in this game. It's beautiful. I think I'm going to cry ;.;
Posted October 5, 2013.
Looking for a laugh? Buy McPixel. It's cheap and worth the money. Complete with Trading cards.
Posted August 9, 2013.
Do you play Terraria? No? Buy it. Worth the ten dollars by far. 'Nuff said.
Posted August 9, 2013.