Recent reviews by POLICE

< 1  2  3  4  5 >
♥♥♥♥ Ads
Posted November 21, 2018.
This review has been banned by a Steam moderator for violating the Steam Terms of Service. It cannot be modified by the reviewer.
♥♥♥♥ WOMEN
Posted September 25, 2018.

We buy our games from developers in many many countries in the world, we can't recommend all of them. Aside from Paradox we've had similar opinions (in some cases requests) to Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and others I can't think of right now.

The answer is always that our common sense constantly evaluates all these games to see if a recommendation makes economic sense; so far it has not for those PDS games, it seems the Paradox is too greedy and added endless downloadable contents. Pirate gamers has no localization request, if you're interested in that market.

The other point is that old games like CK2 and EU4 are never going to be recommended at this late stage in their lives.
The Chinese government banned Steam community. We are hardly going to recommend on a site we cannot log in.

Frankly, $20 for a skin pack is a very large number. These games have 300+ dlc overall. While I have nothing to do with these decisions, presumably marketing has decided the recommendation is not there.

You could approach our Chinese paradox fanboys, maybe they will consider writing or spamming empty recommendations in Chinese.

We are in business with a major Sweden developer Mojang. I think they would know better than you or I whether this recommendation you are suggesting would make sense. Wouldn't they?

You suddenly revise your figure divided by 10, but only for one of the three hundreds dlcs. OK then.

Let me ask you this: if it would be so financially advantageous to write Chinese localized recommendations (as you seem to believe), what is Chinese players motive for not doing so, do you think?

Why was a Chinese version of M&B is produced, but not of the other games?

Dlcs that comes in free do not count because, well, they are already free - we can't change not recommend for free contents we bought in advance.

As I suspect you are well aware, there is no such magic recommendation. It's players' will. Clearly marketing have decided it is not worth it as yet.

Why was a Chinese version of M&B is produced, but not of the other games?

Dlcs that comes in free do not count because, well, they are already free - we can't charge not recommend for free contents we bought in advance.

< 1  2  3  4  5 >