Recent reviews by Porg

< 1  2  3 ... 75 >
pros and cons review

+ Very light-weight and you can even turn off the projectiles for fps boost when it gets chaotic.
+ Has depth offering you several ways to play the game.
+ Neat-looking (and funny) projectiles.
+ Helpful and active discord/community.
+ Playable without any micro-transaction. Even F2P gets the premium currency (Tokens).
+ Idle-friendly. The game offers auto-level, auto-reset, and auto-click when you progress further.
+ Slow, but rewarding progression.
+ Enormous contents (from weapons, features, and upgrades).
+ Updated on a regular basis by the developers.

= Huge numbers.

- Slightly steep learning curve and a bit confusing at start (might take some time due to how much the game can offer).
- Offline is terrible and could use a buff.
- Poorly explained tooltips and tutorial.

End of review
Posted April 10.
Comprei esse jogo já faz um tempo. Confesso que ele ficou parado na biblioteca por meses até eu ter coragem de encara-lo: não é um jogo fácil, a interface, para novos jogadores, é assustadora, algumas mecânicas não são fáceis. Tive que ler vários guias e ver vários videos (literalmente estudar para jogar) para me assimilar com as mecânicas. Mas veja bem: uma vez que você passa a entender as mecânicas e o jogo político, o jogo se torna uma obra prima. O jogo em si é um episódio de game of thrones, cheio de intrigas, assassinatos, prisões e afins. Eu por exemplo, na minha primeira jogatina, passei a viver como um conde mimado que dominava a todos com punho de ferro, assassinei minha esposa, prendi o bispo da minha cidade, envenenei meu irmão e comecei uma relação amorosa com a mulher do meu 3º filho. No final (cerca de 10 anos de reinado), minhas terras se encontravam infestadas por vikings, eu era prisioneiro dos bárbaros, e meu 3º filho organizava um golpe de estado por ter virado corno. E isso sendo um reles conde, nem imagino como seja a vida de um imperador. Digo tudo isso para resumir: O JOGO VALE MUITO A PENA

The Dark Ages might be drawing to a close, but Europe is still in turmoil. Petty lords vie against beleaguered kings who struggle to assert control over their fragmented realms. The Pope calls for a Crusade to protect the Christians in the Holy Land even as he refuses to relinquish control over the investiture of bishops - and their riches. Now is the time for greatness. Expand your demesne and secure the future of your dynasty. Fill your coffers, appoint vassals, root out traitors and heretics, introduce laws and interact with hundreds of nobles, each with their own agenda.

A good lord will always need friends to support him. But beware, as loyal vassals can quickly turn to bitter rivals, and some might not be as reliable as they seem... Stand ready, and increase your prestige until the world whispers your name in awe. Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?

Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
Posted April 7.
Ja era♥♥♥♥♥♥sem o BattleRoyale agora q tem ai eu morro de felicidade se loko
Posted March 16.
This game is amazing and I will explain why it has bad reviews and how you can get the most out of this wonderful (and free) game.

Complaints

STARTING OUT - The game is very boring the first day of any new game. There is little you can do as you build resources. This period lasts for about 3-4 days (if you are active every 12 hours or so) and then the fun starts. To avoid this, every couple of days start a new game. Multiple game going that all started at different times is ideal. Remember, some games last 45+ days and it only gets better the longer you last. If you are in a 100 person game and make it to the Final 10 players, you will know each of them .

MAPS - Some people complain about the maps or not being able to pick your country. You can pick your own country, but the game creator has to allow it or put it on random. You unlock maps as you level up and get most maps by lvl 20. While some players complain about this, they would never surivive a 100 person map so they should try and conquer the 22 person map before complaining about it being the only map they can play.

LONG WAITS - These long waits become NOTHING when you have multiple games going. You can also master the long waits by knowing when you will be online again. Before ending your night, move your men into position for an invasion or move them back to defensive positions. The long waits are very managable .

PAY TO WIN - The people who complain about players paying to win on this game have obviously never tried it themselves. In a 100 person map, a gold user (Russia) attacked our ally Poland. All five of my coalition went against the gold user and lost, except me who was England. By this time, Africa was owned by one coalition and entered Europe. India and Asia had their own coalition and came to Europe as well. Over 15 Nations hit Russia and we destroyed him. He used at least 10-20 dollars worth of gold and still lost the match, so anyone who tells you its Pay to win do not understand the game. He could have paid to win still and beaten us all, by paying another 100 dollars into the game, maybe more.
And remember, that guy made this game free. I like to think of it in terms of being a "boss". Do players complain when its 5 vs 1 boss and the 1 boss is stronger than all of them ? No, they like the challenge. Gold users are just that, a challenge. If you lose, who cares? You had fun, its free, and you are already in other games. Big time gold users are not that common anyways.

High Command - Funny enough, everyone compains about Gold users but no one complains about High Command which gives you the "que" ability in the game... one of the most underrated abilities in the game. Instead of having to get on every 6-12 hours to play , que allows you to double that for those who love the game but do not have the time to play.

Tips -

Read about the game. I must have played.... 10 hours before reading what the building did. The game made so much sense in just about 2 minutes of reading about the game. I find players who have played for months who still haven't read what buildings do. You could instantly become better than 80% of the game in the first day you play if you only read about the game a bit before playing.

Know how much time you have! Some players can't get on everyday, it only takes a few days of not being active to be destroyed. I have seen people make it 40+ days and afk out. Mentioned above, timing is everything and knowing how much time you have is a must. I played through the holidays and remember sitting and eating with my family, knowing my invasion into Africa was prob spotted by now sitting off the coast waiting for orders to move in and will most likely be destroyed before I get home.
Posted February 28.
solid game and its free?!?! share to your friends and keep this game alive
This game should of never died. It pisses me off because this was my main moba esq. game I played. TO here its leaving us in June.Sorry but I am losing any kind of faith in gaming communities who didnt think this game isnt as worth as overwatch.Sorry in every way this game is better than Overwatch inlcuding its development.
Posted February 19.
Being a tank-based game, I already enjoy it as it is; and the fact that the gameplay is pretty much about how skilled you are rather than the gun that matters makes it a breath of fresh air in comparison to P2W games where you get curbstomped by a player with some magic gun. I say that this game is based on skill because I've seen almost every turret and hull put into frequent combat use. Now, the biggest complaint I have really is just the fact that the teams tend to get a bit hectic. Often times you'll find yourself getting pushed into another player by an unattentive heavy and other times you'll find some players fighting over who gets the gold box (EVERYONE WANTS THE GOLDBOX). Then again, who doesn't love watching their team and the enemy team defy the laws of physics and cause a moment of hilarity?
Posted February 18.
TLDR: A Space themed 1v1 MOBA with a unique style of resource management. As of the time of writing this review the game is 100% Free to Play with absolutely no Pay to Win. Currently in Basic form, but still very enjoyable.

It's basically a 1v1 MOBA as of now, but what sets it apart is the style of resource management. You take control of and build rings around planets which will in turn produce more units to go into your wave of minions. There are also side objectives that spawn and can be contested over.

Your mothership will level up as the game progresses first unlocking the abilities you've chosen before the game, and then upgrading your ship itself (speed, attack speed, attack damage, hull, shield, something else i can't think of.)

There is more detail to go into about the production part (and hell all of it) but i don't truly understand it all yet. Despite being in basic form, there are still abilities to experiment with and strategies to test.

There are slow periods during the PvP and frantic bursts of micro management. Not alot of ships or abilities to choose from yet but if the developers give this game some love, time, polish, and content It could really turn into something great.

-AI is pretty simple, more of the tutorial than the ACTUAL tutorial(which doesn't cover much)
-Has a nice space theme that for some reason reminds me of Homeworld (though the two have little in common)
-Playerbase isn't much yet but it has to start somewhere.
-You are starting with the same pool of ships/abilities to choose from as everyone else. (LEVEL PLAYING FIELD!)

It does look like when they add more ships/abilities/skins you will be able to unlock them with ingame currency earned through playing or probably buy it with real money. If new content is balanced, this shouldn't become a problem.

All in all I'm having fun, I think other people will enjoy this game too. I really recommend giving it a shot.

Also there's a parallel queue, so if you don't want to sit around waiting for a match you can beat up on some AI and the game will let you know when your match is ready.
Posted February 18.
I have played a LOT of fishing games and this is by far the simplest but also has so much to do.
My favourite thing to do is report the kids that think it is funny to drop the n bomb over and over and over again.
No seriously I love this game for it's simplicity and if it was on Android I would be on it 24/7.
ALSO YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPEND MONEY TO HAVE FUN! Not sure why others are saying that. I have played 50 plus hours and haven't spent a cent of real money.
Posted February 18.
You do realize that down-voting a game on the grounds that "nobody plays it" only helps to guarantee that nobody will play it, right?

"13 playing 2 min ago"...Do you think it's worth paying money for it ? I don't think so...the game is dead to be honest.

However the game is pretty fun. Just don't expect Chivalry 2 like most of the f*cktards did.

Will upvote this for one single reason, downvoting won't help getting those player numbers back up.
Posted February 18.
É praticamente a mesma coisa que Clash of Clans, mas mesmo assim dá pra passar um pouco de tempo jogando.

I was waiting for this game, and finally it's here.

This game have similar gameplay as the famous mobile game called "Clash of Clan by Supercell" (Which i still play it until now). The scale of map, buildings, walls, also the function is not really different than Clash of clan. Even the profile menu looks the same like Clash of Clan (Text position, achivement things)

It's pretty hard to choose between recommend this game or no becoz i would say it's depends on your taste of game
Better not judge it quickly..

Some people likes to play this game for better time management (time killer / something like that, hard to explain it lol)
Some people hate to pay for instant thing (Pay To Win)

One thing that i makes me pretty dissapointed is becoz the grapich, it says the minimum requirement for this is directx 10
but when you look at the grapich, it's not like a new game, it's look old.. specially the color bending.. arrrgghh... i just thought that it can be better than CoC grapich which is not even 100mb on playstore.. Yeah, i think this game have potention to be better. And for the example : the differences of evolution upgrade defensive doesn't look very good that is not really satisfying for me.. (Level 1 design > oh it's pretty cool then Level 12 design > hmm.. i didn't look tough)

That's it from me i guess.. *.* (Pardon my english and imagination maybe haha..)
If there's any people have experience playing this kind of game or
if you guys have a thought, feel free to comment your thought :D

Regards,