Recent reviews by Nath Hiccup

A Hat in Time in a warm hearted, kid-friendly game. It reminded me of the early days, playing Crash Bandicoot and Spyro on the Playstation 1. Great game! If you have the money lieing around, i recommend buying this game and giving it a go for yourself.
Posted August 2, 2018.
More optimized version of Agar.io :)
I like how chat was an added feature!
The player base is very friendly!
Posted October 1, 2017.
PROBLEMS!!

1. Menu is completely buggy. Have to constantly refresh UI and even then I get alot of "Connection Closed".
2. IF YOU DO make it past "Connection Closed", good luck trying to use the menu at certain times. Unresponsive.
3. When you get into a game and parachute down, sometimes the parachuting goes to♥♥♥♥♥♥and you're stuck 5 metres above ground for 5-10 seconds watching everyone around you gather loot to easily pick you off.
4. If it's not the parachute problem, picking up loot is awful.
When you go to pick up loot, It doesn't go into your inventory, it just stays there.
5. With driving around cars, there are certain HIDDEN parts of maps where you will hit and the car comes to a sudden and complete stop, damaging you and your mates.
Posted October 1, 2017.
Alright so the update that added the end of the story turned out to be really exciting and surprising! :)
The twists, the turns.
The amazing scenery.
The awesome story.

-------------- SPOILERS ----------------
Very sad when I found Timmy in the sacrificial machine :(
Although I really liked how it turned out, the one thing I didn't exactly get is how crashing another plane get's you home.
Even in 1 year. I may not have seen/heard but, how did you get home? How many people survived the second plane crash? Did you take.. say.. a new Timmy from the second plane which is the son of another plane passenger so the story starts all over again? (The cutscene that showed the cannibal taking your son at the start of the game just after your plane crashes) *INHALES INTENSIFIES* IS IT AN INFINITE LOOP?????? Who does the office at the end of the game belong to and why would they have a weapon on the top of their office that brings down planes?

AND OH LAWDY, THE BOSS BATTLE WAS EPIC! :) New monster form, very exciting!

------------------------------------------
Either way! If this story is given more hints that pieces together a complete storyline, I will definently be here for that! :)
VERY GOOD JOB TO THE DEVS! :D
Posted December 20, 2016. Last edited December 20, 2016.
I kept being told not to buy this game because it's still in Alpha. While being as stubborn as I can be, I bought the game aaaaaaaand.. you know.. it's in Alpha.. I guess that's all I can say.
Posted September 20, 2016.
Really fun and addictive game, 9/10. This game boosts your knowledge on survival and combat. Love this game and would definently recomend it to my friends!
Posted April 20, 2014.