Recent reviews by Morg

- Free game
- Amazing and compelling story
- A lot of replayability

10/10 Would get my heart broken again.
Posted December 1, 2015.
I was very reluctant to buy this game at first, it says episode 01 and I know there are more to follow. I was not sure how long it would be and if the story will end or just leave me hanging for a sequel that might or might not ever happen (been there, done that in the past).

However, I ended up buying it because of steam sales and oh boy was I wrong. Why did I not play this before?
The story is great, the artwork is amazing (aside for some secondary areas and backgrounds). This is not a "choose your own story" visual novel with multiple choices and paths, this is just a story. Do you like reading books? Do you like getting immersed in good stories? Then you will like this.

Do you play dating sims and visual novels with "routes" and choices? Do you just want some h-scenes? Then I'm sorry this is probably not to your linking.

The story is long enough to keep you entertained (I clocked 13-14 hours), it is very interesting and at times not so easy to follow so it will require your attention most of the time. If you think you might not like economics and stock trading... well, you might be surprised because this story really makes you want to get more into it. I myself do not really enjoy stock trading but this story almost made me want to get out of my way try my hand at being an investor,it really is that interesting.

The ending fits well with the story and provides somewhat of a closure so you won't be left hanging in the middle of the plot only to be told "yo sorry, go buy the other episodes". Without spoiling anything, it leaves enough space for the following episodes, but at the same time you will feel content with what you have. Just like reading a good book of a trilogy, so do not be afraid to give this game a go. It is totally worth the money in my opinion.
Posted November 29, 2014.
This game is.. certainly something.

Despite the adult rated scenes (which have been removed from the steam version, but can re-added to the game with some trickery) and the grammatical errors/inconsistencies in the English translation, it is actually surprisingly insightful. The story is interesring, the characters are likeable and each of them has different quirks and behaviors. Regardless of which path you choose, this game will leave you with a bittersweet taste which will make you come back to it just because you want to experience more of it.

It's not terribly long so it's perfect for people who want to get into simple Visual Novels as a genre, it is fun, spooky at times, interesting and a single playthrough won't let you touch all the details and hidden events that happen at the magical Sovionok camp.

I definitely recommend this game, play it, it's free and it will be a memorable experience.
Posted November 26, 2014.