Recent reviews by Moat_Man

This game has taken a major step forward with the Crusade expansion and is highly recommended. Every turn there is something interesting to do or a meaningful choice to make.

The galaxy is alive. It's full of interesting places to explore and the graphics are beautiful. The civilzations you encounter have a life to them and if you get on their bad side watch out! The AI is deep and challenging and can be set to many levels so that beginners or experienced players alike can be challenged.

This is my "go to" 4x space game when I want that itch scratched and I recommend it for anyone that likes space based empire building games.
Posted May 25, 2017.