Recent reviews by Jeby

Neat. Good fun with friends. Shame about the delayed release of BL3
Posted June 29. Last edited June 29.
Neat.
Posted December 1, 2018.
A right spot of fun. Not everyones cup of tea to play alone, but with friends I imagine most people would find Witch It enjoyable.
Posted November 23, 2017.
1,212.8 hrs on record
Best waste of time this year. Love it.
Posted November 23, 2016.
Have no idea what to do or how to play in 1 of 3 game modes, but still is extremely entertainging. Would recommend, especially at this price. Get Gud. Get Slav
Posted July 29, 2016.
Enjoy getting kicked before you spawn in. It's peak level gameplay
Posted June 3, 2016. Last edited August 24, 2018.
I quite enjoy a spot of warframe every now and then. Another one of those games that has both a steam client and a drm free client. Pinkscalibur ftw.
Posted April 7, 2016.
10/10. Best Game I've ever played. Needs more dynamite.
Posted January 14, 2016.
Town of Salem is an intuitive game based on the idea of having designated roles and actions to carry out to win the game. You learn skill and how to read peoples intentions and ideals about how they play the game. Classic matches may be filled with idiots now and again, however I suggest playing free online until you reach ranked matches, which are much more fun. If you think you like the game, GO BUY IT! It supports the devs, and you get some perks by doing it, such as faster loading and a native client. Keep up the good work TOS Community and Developers, You are (mostly, looking at you noobs who troll) great and keep the content coming!
Posted March 24, 2015.
Of all hardware intensive games we have, Arma 3 has the best Muiltiplayer. When we aren't lagging around the map, pretending to be wizards, we are experiencing the wonderous 15 FPS, which makes it more 'cinematic', especially when you are using textures that look like they were professionally spray painted in ms.paint. 11/10 would play again!
Posted January 20, 2015.