Recent reviews by MattyAndAnnika

< 1  2  3 >
I downloaded this game because i play clicker heroes a lot and I love anime. Finding this game was a nice change from other clicker related games and I have not been able to stop playing since I installed it. I like it so much I've spent more than $30 in the store for other goodies and supportin gthe game. Good stuf, simple and fun.
Posted August 25, 2017.
this game is just awesome! i love the sims style realism behind running a cam based business, the creators of this game and honiepop are just great. This game does containt adult content but for us adult gamers it is perfect for fun.
Posted August 23, 2017.
So far from first play the artistic concept in this game is awesome! I'll be playing a bit more thiss week and will hopefully get fully through it but sar far so good, love it and highly recommend it.
Posted August 16, 2017.
Out of 5 stars we easily give this game 4 star. This game is well balanced, fun to play; and to simply put it short its certainly a game you want to play if youre a horror game fan.
Posted August 12, 2017.
This game is purely awesome! Great smooth interface, graphics are perfect and load easily; all in all and short we highly recommend this game.
Posted August 12, 2017.
this is probably my second favorite game of all time. from the moment i launched it this game showed to be my favorite style, the graphics were extremely beautiful. the music is perfect, I love it.
Posted March 18, 2017.
absolutely love this game!! imma hack and slash fan as well as a 3rd person player, and of course imma fan of RWBY the anime. Rooster Teeth done an amazing job on this from what im seeing so far. games are not as easy as people think they are. i have found a couple of issues but its not hard to report them. Love the game and im looking forward to seeing more.
Posted February 27, 2017.
so far i'm just getting started in the game "Husk" and I like it. The music in the background is my favorite. I believe the team done a great job from what I've saw so far and I tend to play it completely through.
Posted February 9, 2017.
Hey gang, let me take a moment to tell you about this game I’ve been playing. The game is called Galaxy Combat Wargames which is developed and published by Fork Particle Games. Over the last few weeks I’ve been working on reviewing this game and of course a few things got in the way whether it be the work load or chatting with the team at Fork Particle Games providing feedback before I finished, but I finally have decided what I’d like to share in my experience.

First and foremost, this is an indie game guys and gals. So be sure to check out the game and like all games if you do happen to have questions about it be sure to send kind feedback to all indie developers so they can find a solution and help you get passed it. Now the reason I mention that is I was playing this game when it was in Greenlight, of course i found hiccups at times and when I took a moment to contact them, they were right on top of everything. Amazing group of developers by far!

On to the review:

To start with, when I launched the game for the first time at first glance it was cute, fun; and honestly I just loaded up and went right into button mashing. I did a few rounds back to back following their simple and clean tutorials and was just having a blast killing stuff; I was screaming “pew pew (rocketman!!)”; over excited lol. After a bit I noticed that the game was starting to glitch a bit so I passed the email and within minutes I had a reply. Probably an hour later I received my second reply to state that the issue was fixed and it was, keep in mind this was in the beginning stages before full release.

Much more playing down the road I was knocking out levels, I was simply in button mashing heaven with no hiccups; all was straight and I was enjoying Galaxy Combat Wargames. Between my first launch of the game and now, I’ve gotten a few achievements and fired a lot of rockets; it has certainly been a blast and I’m still playing it.

To break it down simple and sweet Galaxy Combat Wargames is a fun game, it’s clean and very user friendly. The interface is nicely done, the artwork is very cute; all in all I love it and highly recommend it. Grab Galaxy Combat Wargames on steam today, it is free to play. see full review at woodbangersentertainment.com
Posted November 14, 2016.
Our team helped look over this game and of course ive played it on my other account here on steam. This is an awesome game, so awesome that we reviewed it on our Official website. Here is a bit of the except:

Overall, I enjoyed the game greatly. The art of the game itself was lovely, but for as lovely as the game art was, the artwork for the handful of cutscenes took me out of the immersion and broke it when they did pop up. This was because they were a bit more amateur in appearance in contrast to the lovely environments, especially the interiors of the mansion and guest house. The only other gripe I have is there are in a couple places in the game where they tried to add enemies, which you will find out in game what they really are. These entities only make passing thru certain spots more annoying and tedious than anything else; I think they were trying to add a sense of dread and urgency by placing these things in there, but it didn’t really do that. Luckily this is only in a handful of places and you can get past those once you figure out the pattern. Otherwise, I enjoyed the game. I couldn’t help but feel for some of the characters as I learned about them and their stories, heart actually aching for a couple of them. There were even a couple places of cute or slightly morbid humor mixed in as well, that I found amusing (a few of these are linked to non-story achievements). There are some easter eggs tucked in if you look and you can get achievements for. The Steam version of this game features 20 achievements (13 story related, 7 easter eggs), Steam trading cards, emoticons, badges, and backgrounds.

full review can be read here http://www.woodbangersentertainment.com/whispering-willows-steam-game-review/
Posted July 19, 2016.