Recent reviews by MasterFUWA

Plain not fun at all.
Posted March 4, 2021.
Pros:

- Unique skill-based shooting mechanic
- Graphics look really good for a Source Engine game, other than the color contrast.

Cons:

- Hit detection is very spotty, I can stand still, aim at a guy, tap shoot, and not hit him, I don't even get 27 in 1 hit. (Oh, but that means I'm bad right?)
- Community is legitimately the scum of the earth, regardless if they're legit or cheating.
- Game runs like literal ♥♥♥♥ on my computer, I'm lucky to get 120 FPS with a 2500K @ 4.5 with a 970 on LOWEST SETTINGS. Even after I nuked everything on my computer this problem persists.
- Game takes forever to start up, on both my SSD and HDD, it takes about 30 seconds to a minute to load.
- The color contrast is TERRIBLE. I have Vibrance up all the way on my computer and it still looks like guys blend in out in the open.
- As stated before and many times over, the game has a gigantic cheating problem, which you may notice more in non-prime MGE+ (About a hacker a game).

Other Comments:

Its quite a shame that this game ended up being ass, as I can see the potential for it to be lots of fun. Thats how I've had as much hours in the game as I do, because this game can be really fun with the right people around you. However, I can't overlook the overall poor performance of the game and the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ of a community that this game has. I would recommend this game to a small group of friends who want a good team-based FPS to play either casually or seriously. If you do stray in this game alone, be prepared for a whole bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ because this will not be a fun experience for you, especially if you're new or not well versed in FPSs.
Posted March 13, 2017. Last edited March 13, 2017.
Gameplay was fun up until mission 25 or so, then it got stupid.
Posted September 29, 2015.
9 - Game Dev and Simulation are a great combination. Star Games
9 - More please. Informed Gamer
9 - Played it for days. Game Hero
9 - Simulation games work well on the PC. All Gamer

Seriously, this is one of the most strangely addicting games I've played in a while. RPGs are a bit OP in this game, but then again thats historical, everyone loves RPGs in some shape or form. My only *true* gripe is that the game forgot about the "Vena Murcury"...you'll get what I mean once you play. If you love video games in general, I highly recommend this.
Posted January 5, 2014. Last edited November 23, 2016.
2,629.2 hrs on record (1,983.0 hrs at review time)
EDIT: If it weren't for the Dodgeball Mod, I would've kicked this game to the curb a long time ago. This is one of the least fun and most awkward games I've ever played. The hit detection is atrocious, no matter what settings are applied. Not to mention, this game takes more to run than Crysis (in my case anyway). Since its free, all it costs is your time, but in my experience of the game, I hated it.
Posted December 12, 2011. Last edited December 21, 2013.