Posted: Jul 14, 2016 @ 10:55am
Updated: Feb 11 @ 5:56pm

MY FAVOURITE SOULS GAME, WORTH SPENDING.

Optimization
It had a few optimization problems at launch that got resolved, but despite its graphics Dark Souls III still doesn't manage to be as smooth as Dark Souls II/SOTFS, but I can still run it without any FPS drops or stutter on my R9 390.

Mechanics
This is my favourite Souls game (including Bloodborne and Demon's Souls) even though this game lacks Dark Souls I's poise, yet I would still say that this game is as good as the first one, and even though there are a lot of references and fan-service for veteran players, but you don't need to play any of the previous ones to partially understand this.
Level design is one of the best parts, if not the best part, of this game, as you can see any part of the game by looking at the landscape, and still understand your position relative to other places.

Story and related stuff
As any Dark Souls game, it's annoying at first but it only gets better by playing, and you can usually expect to play the game for more than one run, especially with the great DLCs that came out even though Ashes Of Ariandel is kinda short, but The Ringed City makes up for it.

I played this game entirely with my keyboard and mouse (right now I'm using a controller, it's just better, there's no doubt about it) but it's not bad as many people say.