Recent reviews by Lycaon The Werewolf

Played this game for a while before I started to become more displeased with it. Toxic community, balancing issues, bugs, exploits, the list goes on. I would recommend this game, but I can't, as it's proven itself to be one of the worst in terms of fixing stuff and the community's behaviour towards others.

If you're planning on buying this game, don't, it's a waste of money, buy something that will be worth your time, unless you're willing to put up with endless amounts of snobs and bugs that will never get fixed.
Posted May 28, 2019.
A bunch of problems and broken aspects Ubisoft doesn't care enough about to fix, don't bother buying if you don't like broken games.
Posted March 22, 2019.
2,556.0 hrs on record (1,512.1 hrs at review time)
Amazing game, been playing for a while and it's worth it. I've seen this game through the bad times and the good and it has never dissapointed me. There have been a few bumpy roads, but that's expected, we are all human. You can't rate a game negatively just because one match was poor and you ended up dying, you rate it through it experience and time of the game, most of the negative reviews are just of people who got mad about something, with very little time on the game. It's best to just ignore them, read reviews from people who have more then 120 hours or so on the game or just try it out yourself. Proud of you dev team, and everyone working to keep this game and community happy and healthy, keep going strong guys and girls. There is still a long road ahead of us, make the best of it. See you in the fog!
Posted March 22, 2018. Last edited March 25, 2018.