Recent reviews by Luckychrmz

GAME HAS PROMISE
Game is very addictive, most compare it to ARK but has its own twists to the mechanics.
Gotta love slaves xD
Posted January 31, 2017. Last edited February 1, 2017.
Game needs a LOT of work, unless you love going from empty space port to empty space port for hours looking for anything to do do. Crew hiring needs major rework, stuck in search for a general for hours and yet to find one so I can then hire sergeants and so on to acutally fill the engineer roles to keep my ship's HP up, so just floating thru space to find the right guy to hire to so i can finally start hiring people for roles I need.

Game is very buggy at the moment, constantly crashing especially when using the hanger, If they can fix these issues would be very much worth the buy, but as it stands now the game is lacking a bunch of content.
Posted January 28, 2017.
Just got banned for hackers comeing on the server and force feeding me money. Completely unreasonable, cannot be over turned, Never buying Rockstar game again.
Posted January 18, 2017.
This game is absolutely Addictive and great, honestly dont fall for the reviews talking about how the game is sooo pay to win or its just bad. Easily 90% of those players are players that took thier chances with the regrading system knowing fully that there is a chance you will lose that item forever and decide to QQ and call the game that they loved up to that point at terrible game and no one else should play it.

They played this game as have I for a very long time, I have lasted longer because I know the risk and simply dont take those kinds of risks for super high reward and take the safer path in getting better gear, takes longer but well worth the ride.
Posted May 11, 2016.
Very hesitant buying the game with all the bad reviews this game has been generating. Finally took the plunge and have no regrets. Game always has something to do, farm xp doing missions in safe areas. Get bored of that? Go into dark zone and try your luck with better loot, loot farming not fun? Then just go ahead and slaughter other players lol

-----update------
after 2-3 days of playing I have already reached lvl 30 which isnt that hard or long to do, Game was fun but is way too short, yes you could grind dark zone but dont really see a point when there isnt anything much to do with the stronger guns without other end game content to use them in.

This felt more like a $30-$40 game. not worth the price tag it currently sits at for the amount of content in the game, but thats just my opinion. Very fun leveling up and doing missions but ends way too fast without end game content to keep you interested in playing.
Posted March 12, 2016. Last edited March 17, 2016.
The Game is horribly buggy and glitched (mainly online multiplayer) but honestly the story is pretty good the game does a good job at not being too repetative like its previous games even tho i love all of them. Anyone ♥♥♥♥♥ing about historical accuracy is stupid, who gives a diddle about accuracy in a video game, if you want accuracy go watch the freaking discovery channel or something, keep realisim out of my games....

Multiplayer is nearly unplayable at thsi moment with soooo many bugs and AI poorly scripted, whenever it is finally patched this game will be 100% worth the buy, it will most likly get fixed but as is its not worth the buy unless u want to play for story.
Posted November 18, 2014. Last edited November 20, 2014.
THIS GAME IS SOOOOO ADDICTIVE!!!
I have been very worried about buying this game due to a couple of bad reviews, trust me when i say this...this game will suck you in, at first it will be a bit of a learning curve but the game will help you as much as needed plus the game has very very helpful nice admins, it blows my mind that i have put off getting this game for so long, BUY IT NOW i got it on sale but i would have gladly paid the full price if i knew then what i know now.

IT IS NOT PAY TO WIN ANYMORE, the game is built by inde devs so they needed a little boost in revenue but this has now been removed from the game so you dont have to worry about someone throwing in real money to destroy you, game is very balanced and engaging.
Posted January 22, 2014.
This game has amazing potential, dont fall for idiotic bad reviews, especially seeing as how most negative reviews come from people with much less then even one hour spent into the game. (many not even with half and hour)

If you really want an honest opinion from someone that has actually given the game a try (keep in mind its still early alpha meaning game still being created as we speak and improving), yes graphically it could look better, many people complain that the game is too tough at night, well you are supposted to gather resources in the day so you can survive the night. There are some "glitches" to make the zombies easily stay at bay but im sure updates will fix these cheats and cheaters again due to still in alpha.

Game does keep you on edge which I LOVE, if you dont play the cowards way, this game can be very addictive and entertaining. Best thing I can recommend is watching youtube videos about this game if your courious about purchasing the game. Overall I love this game and encourage people to buy early access, money goes to developers to keep working hard on this game so when release time comes it will be a jaw dropping game.

Keep up the good work!
Posted December 17, 2013.