Recent reviews by Leppystyle

< 1  2  3 >
If you want to be honest, this isnt worth 20$. But its rimworld, and Tynan, so I will happily pay.
Posted July 12.
Great game
Posted July 3.
This is a bloody video game. I am sick of this push in the modern era for amazing graphics, amazing cutscenes, more setpieces, more everything.

Here is a game, it is 500 mb, the graphics are arguably bad when you stare at them, but no one does that. If you look at screenshots and videos of this game it looks great because its unique, simple, and still pleases the eye.

Also inside this 500 mb game is strength based construction, crafting and woodcutting, the ability to repair tools instead of making new ones every 10 minutes, clear tech stages with new things to try once you reach them. A great food system, dungeon, unique enemies and bosses, and the best tree physics into killing friend combos this side of the internet.

And its all multiplayer.

Go on, buy it if that sounds cool.
Posted February 15.
Wow, having only gotten into ace combat with 7 I can say this game has blown me away.

1.) VR, on launch, that works. Im using a 2070 and have been running the game at medium settings while streaming on discord. When first loading into mission the game does reproject quite a bit, but after going low its basically gone.

2.) Having multiple special weapons really makes you feel like a powerhouse, I though this game would be even easier then ace combat 7 because of that, yet...

3.) The game makes you feel the whole spectrum between leveling targets that cant even get close to you, all the way to <<<You cant win this fight>>> <<Run away for you bloody life>> Which gave me actually chills.

For the price, its already one of the best VR games I have, and its not even built to be VR only! The 2d version is just as great, looks even better (obviously) and keeps the same feel from 7 but even better.

buy game
Posted December 4, 2020.
This really scratched my optimization itch.

I didnt think building upwards would be such a game changer, but its real nice.

Compared to Factorio, its really even. Satisfactory is more about the factory whereas Factorio is more split between factory an defense.
Posted June 13, 2020. Last edited November 25, 2020.
Really good, I had a blast
Posted May 16, 2020.
Man I love this game

Man I suck at this game
Posted November 30, 2019.
Its a great game that has been lost like a lot of other small indie games. I love it a ton and it works with steam remote play so you can go up to 4 people with that.
Posted November 4, 2019.
Fantastic
Posted June 29, 2019.
I got a new computer, the game works well. I repurchaced and its nice.

Would recommend, but be warned for lower systems still

v My old review v

"This is an odd review.

I recommend this but be warned that those who are on "lower end" vr systems will have issues
I'm using a mid to lower end system and had issues with reprojection and clear pop-in when turning fast

This is a good game, but resource intensive. Be warned lower end systems"
Posted February 10, 2019. Last edited May 21, 2020.
< 1  2  3 >