Recent reviews by BMO

It crashes all the time.
Posted November 20, 2019.
So far this game's playing pretty good. I like the star man, he's the real star of the show.

Oh yeah, All thes secrets and overworld design is neat.
Posted May 18, 2016.
The Good: Great Metroidvania style game, with fantastic visuals and an epic soundtrack. Very Atmospheric. One of my favorite games, and definitely my favorite of 2015 so far.

The Bad: Some RNG issues during escape scenes, but it doesn't occur often. May want to turn off Windows Aero, for some reason the game slows down and says I don't have enough ram Despite having 16GB of it.

Other info: You're looking at around 7-10 hours of gameplay depending on whether you wanna gather everything or not.

9/10 Sakaguchis
Posted March 24, 2015.
Didn't feel worth my money, even at sale.

The game is very short, and only prolongued by the slow walk speed. The only redeeming value that made me continue playing is the 90's nostalgia they throw around the house.

It's not all bad though. The atmosphere was nice enough, and I do sense potential for the devs to make something more elaborate than this (And possibly charge a more reasonable price) But this game did not live up to it's journalistic hype.

I bought this game for $7, but it feels like it's worth $3.
Posted December 27, 2013.