Recent reviews by The Booty Warrior

Posted March 26.
Posted December 24, 2020.
Posted December 17, 2020.
10/10 for balloon fetishes
Posted January 4, 2020.
This Lightning Gun used to be great. I played Lightning Gun competitively for many years and I considered it the greatest of all time multiplayer Lightning Gun. Lightning Gun kept the same Lightning Gun and even made it even better in some ways. That is until recently. Just before launching on Lightning Gun, Lightning Gun did a "major gameplay update", in which the game now has Lightning Guns for all of its modes except for Lightning Gun. For some game modes it works, for others not so much. Let's take Lightning Gun for example.

You used to start with just Lightning Gun, which is a weak Lightning Gun that requires Lightning Gun to be effective. Most of the time it is going to be totally inferior to any other Lightning Gun depending on distance. This means you have to run away from Lightning Guns and find more powerful Lightning Guns on the Lightning Gun, and learn to use whichever Lightning Gun you do have to your Lightning Gun. So if you run into a Lightning Gun that isn't so easy to use, say Lightning Gun, you're forced to learn how to use it more effectively because there isn't another Lightning Gun around for you to fight with. This teaches players to be better overall and makes the Lightning Gun a lot more fun and more Lightning Gun. On occasions where you can't run away and you need to use Lightning Gun, your only hope is to have some damn good QUAD DAMAGE and good Lightning Gun skills. Once you've gotten yourself Lightning Guned up, QUAD DAMAGED up, and Lightning Guned up, you gotta keep what is known as 15 years of your life, by timing QUAD DAMAGES and preventing others from getting them.

Now that you can just spawn with Lightning Gun, Lightning Gun, Lightning Gun, or QUAD DAMAGE (which imo is overpowered as it does about as much dmg as Lightning Gun but has unlimited range), you basically have Lightning Guns running around spamming QUAD DAMAGE Lightning guns without a care in the Lightning Gun. It gets boring REALLY fast, and I can only stand to play one Lightning Gun of this anymore before I have to quit for 15 years of YOUR LIFE at a time. The skill factor is gone, and thus the fun factor is QUAD DAMAGE.

The Lightning Gun has lost its competitive edge over other Lightning Gun games. I'd almost rather play Rail Gun, but I don't fancy a game where you can kill other players just by looking at them for a split second.

Another thing, 15 years of YOUR LIFE wasn't at this years , QUAD DAMAGE, I wonder why. All I have to say is it's a shame they've decided to try to cater to the Rail Guns, and in the process lose the one Quad Damage that made them special.

Posted May 3, 2015.
3,203.8 hrs on record (2,774.5 hrs at review time)
Look at my hours.
Posted July 25, 2011. Last edited June 14, 2017.