Recent reviews by キラ

This is without a doubt the best game ive played recently. RE franchise has always been my favorite ,used to love those low res games my dad played and i got to play them later on,ive been waiting for this ever since they remade the first one and boy did my wait pay off,everything about this game is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ perfect,it feels like an actual RE title no bs like 5/6 ,the suspense the tense ambiance that is in the game 24/7,what i love about it is that its a game that leaves your heart pumping not for a few seconds due to some cheap jumpscare but it leaves your heartrate going up and down just by feeling the sheer terror of being there and experiencing it,the flashlight flashing on a zombies face on a narrow hallway,the opening of a door only to find 3/4 waiting for you,i dont even know man,im 13hours in on my first playtrhough,just started Leons again cuz i missed a couple of things but i still have so much ♥♥♥♥ to do and this is by far not the last time ill run Leons campaign,this game is a masterpiece. 10/10
Posted January 25, 2019.
So overall i have clocked about 1.5k hours in this game so this is my point of view.
Its still one of my favorite games for some retarded reason,the customization in this game is the best ive ever seen in any game ever,probably the main reason i keep coming back.
The gameplay itself isnt bad i find it pretty fun and the mission can be either fun or totally boring,driving however is a different story,complete ass unless you have one of the few cars with acceptable handling.
However this game has a community so toxic u cant get any worse,theres a ♥♥♥♥ ton of hackers since the anti cheat system isnt worth ♥♥♥♥,even worse than VAC tbh,also from someone who has used money on this game,boii is this game pay to win,there are certain weapons in the armas marketplace that are jus ridiculously op and make this game easy as all hell against anyone not using said weapons.
Anyway,its an all around good game i would say,you can have your fun but dont except otherworldy mechanics,graphics or anything other than character customization to be god like or even great.
Its mediocre but its fun as ♥♥♥♥ for me,not everyone's cup of tea but if its yours youll regret starting it.
TLDR-fun game,crap car handling,tons of hackers,p2w,godlike customization,fast paced
Posted March 14, 2018.
How can i describe this game.
Poured thousands of hours into it outside steam and around 200 through steam all i can say is that no game comes close to the ammount of epicness skyrim achieves.
From the intro to the finish this game is amazing,the mods just help make it better,tons of story content,interesting npcs...
Only thing that usually bothers me is the fact the the dungeons all look the same,other than that this game is a masterpiece and a must have for any fan of rpgs
Posted December 25, 2016.
It will be fun they said
IT will be free they said , yea right lol
Posted July 25, 2016.
First time i played this game I thought i would love it i mean its an Elder Scrolls game and i loved all those i played but after a couple of hours in the game it just started feeling repetitive and just overall boring so i quit.
Recently with all the hype about the DB coming out i decided i'd give it a second chance so i booted it up,deleted my old character and made a new one for a fresh start.
I have so say i'm seriously enjoying this game so much it's all that i play anymore,the storyline is fantastic i never paid much attention to it cuz it annoyed me getting one quest after 5 levels . The dark brotherhood storyline is super good i like it way better than skyrim's ,dare i say actually oblivion.It's not just kill this and kill that you actually feel like what you do actually matters they immerse you in this assassin role so much you just can't let go of it.
The optimization in this game is really good too,i mean there are some areas where my fps drop ,when there are a lot of particles ,other than that game runs fine.
______________________________________________________________________________
TL;DR~
Didn't like the game b4,gave it a 2nd chance and loving it.
Totally recommend.
Posted July 2, 2016. Last edited June 25.
One of the best MMO's out there.
Posted June 23, 2016.
2,900.0 hrs on record (2,708.2 hrs at review time)
Almost 500hrs in and still not tired.
Obviously the best hat simulator ...i mean team based fps game out there.
The competitive play gives you a lot of different experiences as you fight with players who are in your level instead of just pubbing around with newbies.
Of course pubbing is fun from time to time if you want to kick some ♥♥♥ brutally xD.
But anyway still strifing for my 1st unusual which i hope will be soon enough.
Great game Valve just a little dissapointed on EOTL update since theres no new weapons or no new maps and No items for spy seriously?
Anyway GG Valve GG
EDIT:
Played it to exhaustion,gave valve multiple opportunities to save the game,didnt happen for me,the game is dying as seen in charts.
Its like valve gives 0 ♥♥♥♥♥ and with each update comes more retarded stuff to make this game even worse.
The community within this game is one of the worst on any game ive played just trash really.
It used to be my favorite game,it used to be a great game,now...its not.
Everyone has a right to have an opinion and if u still enjoy the game thats fine,but i and many others whove been playing it since forever dont.
Posted December 17, 2014. Last edited February 20, 2018.
AMazing game.I ain't gonna write a big review cuz all i have to say must've already been said.I will say this though I am hoping for more weapons a knife for instance and many more cuz i dont settle for 2 axes as weapons :P
Posted July 30, 2014.
Scrap it,give us back the money ,we paid for early alpha "access" not a game that isnt gonna leave EA . What a piece of crap
Posted April 10, 2014. Last edited August 3, 2017.