Recent reviews by KillerJK

You want this...
Posted June 14, 2019. Last edited June 30, 2019.
Music is good, game is fun. It's just like the old games. Many people complain about how the car handles, but the weird, floaty physics are like in the previous games. If it wasn't like this, it wouldn't be carmageddon. I don't know why so many people are complaining. Probably because they don't remember or didn't play the other games, and think it's broken.

Car damage is excellent, they can be twisted, broken and bent as much as you can imagine. They can even be split in two. When you repair, you see all parts flying back to the car from wherever they fell, I wasn't expecting that.

Lack of pedestrians in multiplayer and no visual updates when you upgrade your cars are things that could have been better. Damage taken when you are hit or when you hit other cars should be tweaked, because I think it's too much. More blood on your car when you kill pedestrians, and more car upgrades would be another improvement. I would have also liked a prat cam, but most people won't care about that I suppose.

Despite its faults, I'm enjoying the game. If you want something that feels like carmageddon 1 or 2, this is it.
Posted November 15, 2017. Last edited November 22, 2017.
One of the best games I've ever played. If you like stories, want to feel things in a videogame full of characters and very hard decisions that actually matter, play it now. Don't try to find anything better with these properties, because it simply doesn't exist.
Posted June 4, 2017.
I really liked it. It made me feel things...
Posted June 5, 2016. Last edited November 26, 2019.
Pretty nice, the music is very good. ~Feelings~
Posted June 3, 2016.