Recent reviews by Kakuri

Possibly the best $6 I've ever spent in my entire life. (Almost) every mini-game included is near perfection and it doesn't hurt that every single song in this game is an absolute bop.
Posted April 3.
A game with not a whole lot of content (yet) but there's still a huge amount of fun and variety to be had. I would consider this game to be worth it even in its current early access state, and I'm extremely excited to continue revisting this game as the updates come through. (Also the music slaps don't @ me)
Posted March 6.
A must have platformer with some of the tightest controls. Every challenge the game throws at you is very doable with enough time an patience, but still gives a very fun and challenging experience!
Posted July 5, 2020.
Amazing party game with great characters and amazing levels. Only gripe I have with this game is that some characters just feel like ♥♥♥♥ to play as, but the fun that is had with the rest is definitly enough to counteract the weaker members.
Posted June 26, 2017.
Really strong oppening, but kinda slows down after that. Still really fun, but the lack of good feedback from buyers can be a bit frustrating. Still highly recomend, as I had a blast in the beggining and the core gameplay loop is pretty fun, especially if you take it seriously.
Posted June 26, 2017.
A great battle royale game, but you still need to enjpy the genre to enjoy the game. If you've enjoyed games like H1Z1 KotK you will probably enjoy this game a hell of a lot more, as the improved graphics and matchmaking make this the next step foreward for the genre. HOWEVER, if you have played battle royale games in the past and have not enjoyed this one, you will probably not enjoy this one too much. If you are on the fence about buying this game, I would recomend giving it a shot
Posted June 26, 2017.
3,219.3 hrs on record (2,432.8 hrs at review time)
The most competitive and intense FPS out on the market at the moment. What the game lacks in graphical finesse it makes up for it with its in depth strategy and raw skill required to perfect
Posted November 23, 2016.
This game is a nice casual game that I originally bought with the pre-purchase bundle for the 2nd game, and for the items. This game actually turned out fun to play and I reccomend it!
Posted April 11, 2013.
Fun game will keep you playing for hours.
Posted January 8, 2013.