Recent reviews by Itrade

Spent a little over an hour enjoying the game and the story and the characters before I had to go for Saturday Mass with a friend. Had heard the game was very good and very popular and so far I agreed it was good and quite fun but didn't really understand how it got so popular except possibly that there was a horror twist at the end?

Just came back to it today and five minutes in I got to That Moment. I think I understand this game's appeal now.

Kept playing and yeah, it got better (worse?). I nope'd out pretty soon after because it's dark and I'm alone and if I'm gonna experience horror then I want to do it with a friend, sibling, or date. Not worth feeling so uncomfortable on my own and also I don't know if I have the willpower to keep going, so.

Anyway I highly highly highly recommend this game. If you have an hour spare at any point in your life, you should check it out.

Also I think I like anime now.
Posted December 5, 2017.
Jazz Asante was my friend LemonSoup's first character. She was captured by Glitchers while on a mission to raise the funds needed to buy the equipment necessary to kill the Foundry officer who murdered her daughter.

Caeli Alphecca was a character who appeared in my bar with the personal mission to rescue her friend, Jazz Asante, from the Glitchers. I was informed that I would be able to play as LemonSoup's character, Jazz Asante, if I completed this mission.

Caeli immediately got to work. She was not a good person. Caeli Alphecca had 0 knockouts on record because she would kill everyone she encountered. This monstrous methodology allowed her to quickly accumulate vast amounts of wealth and gear, and soon she was ready to take on her personal mission to rescue Jazz Asante from the Glitchers.

One ship of dead Glitchers later, Jazz Asante was free. She had a meagre inventory and meagre funds. But her daughter's killer was still out there, and she needed him dead before she could retire.

Enemies on her daughter's killer's ship was armoured. Jazz worked her way through many missions to afford a silenced quickfire armour-piercing rifle. She also picked up a concussion hammer along the way.

Jazz was finally ready to confront her adversary. She boarded the ship, shot nine people, and made her way to her target. He was standing in front of a window. Ms Asante sheathed her rifle, equipped her concussive hammer, and smashed that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ right through the glass into space.

The resulting vacuum also sucked Jazz into space, but she remotely piloted her pod to retrieve her. She was already docking at one of the ship's airlocks when her daughter's killer finally asphyxiated.

The fiend was dead, but his friends still drew breath. Jazz took a page from her friend's book and murdered everyone on the ship. When the last bullet pierced through the armour and the heart of the final enemy, Jazz felt peace.

She flew back to home station, shared a brief toast with Caeli, and walked off to retirement. Before going, she left behind her Silenced Quickfire Armour-Piercing Rifle and named it appropriately.

If, on one of your space adventures, you should ever encounter a unique weapon previously owned by Jazz Asante, I hope you remember this story, and I hope Smooth Jazz serves you as well as it served me.
Posted September 26, 2017.
It's a very short game that tells a pretty personal story. I enjoyed it, but it's definitely not for everyone. Probably something good to pick up on sale and burn through in an hour. If you're looking for a brief experience in the life of a teenage girl, this is as good a place as any on Steam to find that.
Posted September 7, 2016.
Short and interesting. It does something special that I thought was pretty neat. Worth playing.
Posted August 12, 2016.
This game is not fun or happy but it's short and interesting and different and will give you a lot to talk about with other people who have played this game. I don't regret playing it. I recommend this game if you want to think and do a story and don't mind feeling sad for a bit. If you want fun and gameplay though this is very much probably not the thing to buy.
Posted February 11, 2016.
This is the best movie I've seen in my entire life so far.
Posted September 5, 2015.
Probably the most fun shooter I've ever played. Loads of detail everywhere, crazy satisfying kills, really great level destruction and some pretty great narration. If you have the space for it, it's definitely worth getting.
Posted March 13, 2014.
Very fun game that you can play for minutes or hours at a time, depending on how into it you want to get. I don't think I know anyone that I wouldn't recommend this to. It's so cheap you should probably buy it right now. If you're reading this and it's on sale, you should definitely buy it right now.
Posted March 9, 2014.
An awesome indie game by one of PC Gamer UK's best writers. Clever puzzles, great soundtrack, very satisfying sound effects especially when punching people in the face and slamming doors around. I've played through it three times and I finally managed to get through with no alerts and without killing anyone. Very satisfying.
Posted June 7, 2013. Last edited November 29, 2013.