Прорецензовані

Останні рецензії користувача Isaiah53six

< 1  2  3 >
Показані результати 1–10 із 27
2.1 год. загалом
This might be a niche game. (And no I have never played theme hospital probably because it didn't interest me.)
As for Two Point Hospital, if you like micro management games with staff and managing make believe illnesses and then want to wait for unlockables so you can progress you might like this game. I didn't try sandbox mode (maybe it's more fun?). There is a charm to the graphics and soundtrack but I found there is more reading than I would like to make it re-playable for me. And why so many dlcs?

If it was on sale for around $5 it might be worth picking up....or if you like sims that allow micro-management without much reward.

My rating 5.5 (out of 10)
Додано 2 вересня. Востаннє відредаговано 2 вересня.
Людей вважають цю рецензію корисною: 8
0.0 год. загалом
Horizons DLC is necessary if you want to land on moon-like planets and drive the SRV recon vehicle in Elite Dangerous and you probably will. However just know that Elite Dangerous unfortunately doesn't allow landing on earth-like planets with atmospheres even with Horizons DLC....yet..... (hopefully someday sooner than later)
If you are new to Elite Dangerous, I think Horizons DLC is worth buying on sale with ED as a bundle (at least 70% off) such as the Commander deluxe edition bundle.

(Note: In case you wonder. Steam is showing zero hours of gameplay but I believe it's because it's a DLC integrated into the base ED game. The game is played through your Frontier account. )
Додано 23 серпня. Востаннє відредаговано 25 серпня.
6.1 год. загалом
It's okay. I think this game is more appealing for those who played a version of it in the 1980's or '90s. It's a nostalgia game for sure. I personally didn't know anything about it even having grown up during those years but then again I was into flight sims. It's still worth a go since it's cheap especially if you like retro piratey games and exploration.

My rating (out of 10): 5.7
Додано 1 серпня.
Ніхто ще не оцінив цю рецензію як корисну
180.9 год. загалом (135.3 год. на момент рецензування)
Yes it's a good game..but......I prefer to think of Elite Dangerous as a space simulator with some fictional game elements included.

A NOOB'S QUICK REVIEW

There isn't any getting around it, Elite Dangerous is complicated to learn unless you are a rocket scientist, pilot, engineer or Frontier Dev.
With ED, you must have the desire to learn the basics such as how to fly and how space travel works using the Frame Shift Drive (FSD), dock at star-ports and outposts and map keys. (Note: Early ships include a auto dock and launch module but the tutorials do not use it- it's manual docking)
As you become familiar with the mechanics of the game you will want learn combat.etc. (It took me roughly 14hrs to learn how to fly and dock comfortably including a comfortable key-mapping setup for a thrustmaster joystick, keyboard, and xbox controller).

1. Don't feel bad if you takes you a long time to learn the basics. If you stick with it, you can learn how to enjoy this game. I am 130hrs + into this game and still feel like I have only just started.

2. One must learn the game terminology as you learn the key mappings. I would suggest familiarizing yourself with the controls menu and take it slow. This game cannot be rushed.

3. Read the game manual. Gives a good overview of terms and the basics of how Elite Dangerous works. The manual is posted online on Frontiers site and in the in-game menu.

4. Do the basic flight and docking tutorials and they can be done as you are mapping/learning the keys to your keyboard, mouse, flight controller, xbox controller etc without the need to worry about losing your ship or credits.

5. Outside of the tutorial missions, if you crash you will lose your ship and any upgrades you may have added but will have the ability to buy the ship back at a lower price. Note: The starter ship the Sidewinder is 1000CR unless you upgrade it and purchase it than it will be valued more.

6. This game is online only which isn't always a good thing. I have had the game go down randomly and server maintenance also occurs once a week (Thursday) for a short time.
After doing some beginning tutorials, start in solo mode if you wish to practice. Open Play mode will allow interaction with other human players (I have heard that some players may harass new players but I haven't tried it yet to find out).

CONCLUSION
Elite Dangerous as a space game simulator can be great fun if you are willing to put the effort into learning what it has to offer.
Elite Dangerous Horizons DLC is also worth it, as it allows you to land on various planets (non earth-like ones) with the SRV (Surface Recon Vehicle). Get the Commander Deluxe Edition bundle on a Steam sale at it's a great buy.

My rating (out of 10): 8.5
Додано 15 липня. Востаннє відредаговано 11 серпня.
Ніхто ще не оцінив цю рецензію як корисну
132.9 год. загалом (110.7 год. на момент рецензування)
If you enjoy city or transport building sims and management style games you will probably like/love Planet Coaster.

General Summary: Build roller coasters and rides while you manage staff and the rides (yes, the rides do break down for which you will need a mechanic.) You can play various modes. Challenge, campaign or Sandbox/free play mode (unlimited money). I haven't played the scenarios as all my time has been in sandbox mode (100+ hours and counting).

Graphic quality: Good to excellent.
Something to keep in mind. Must have a high end computer to play this game otherwise you will probably be disappointed with the performance. (My computer is 16 gb ram, 8700k and gtx 1070ti 8 gb, and it still lags, stutters when building a park to fill the default map size.) There are also some anti aliasing issues visible at certain angles which for me slightly mar the overall quality level of the graphics.

Tips for first-time players: Before you really get into building a good park, practice using hot keys on a empty map. Here are a few of my favorites.
NO CLIP - In the menu camera settings, be sure the option NO Clip is selected. This allows movement through terrain ( otherwise building/moving/seeing underground will be impossible or difficult. )
Key Command T allows a first person camera view which is essential when building tunnels and general moving around the map.
X allows the precise placement of objects and rides without the camera moving (especially when you zoom in).

W A S D keys move the camera around the map. Hold SHIFT while pressing WASD keys to speed up the movement. When you have the T key pressed, Raise and lower the camera with Q and E keys. Note: If those keys rotate, then press T to enable first person view (freelook).

Ctrl Z will undo your last action and Ctrl Y will redo it.
Use the mouse with your other hand to select or move the camera.

When all else fails, watch a youtube video tutorial.

The path and track laying system could be improved (why the snapping to other nearby path pieces?) (Transport Fever gets it right) but in time you will understand how pathing works in Planet Coaster, so don't give up and have fun.

My rating (out of 10): 7.5

Get the game and dlc in a bundle on a steam sale and it's a great deal.
Додано 27 червня. Востаннє відредаговано 28 червня.
Ніхто ще не оцінив цю рецензію як корисну
245.8 год. загалом (10.2 год. на момент рецензування)
As a former OTR truck driver (Werner Enterprises) I can say this game touches the basics for realism and especially the nostalgia associated with the trucking life!

Graphics: The graphics are generally good but the game has a early 2000 need for speed feel to it. The interface is highly functional but still seems a little dated with its large buttons, arrow cursor and limited graphical options. (Note: I recommend a good to great PC to run this game for the best experience.)

Gameplay: Great details including landmark buildings in bigger cities, weigh station and pre pass system, weather system, day and night cycle, buy your own truck, modify it and run a company.

Controls: You get to pick. Keyboard, Mouse and Controller/Wheel support or a combination of all. Keyboard driving is awful, imo.

Mods: This game is mod friendly. Updated and compatible mods do help this game in the realism department. Check out the steam workshop for mods.

Expansion Packs: There are not many available as of this review but they will give you more places to drive.

Realism: This game could improve how it blocks roads, detours, and how it handles road contstruction. Currrently construction zones are too short and need proper warning and signage at times. In game the Interstates can become ubruptly blocked without warning and there often are no side roads to the destination which would almost never be the case in real life. In addition, Semi trailers in the United States don't usually have more than 8 rear wheels unless there is a specific reason.

AI Traffic:
AI traffic could be improved to better respond to your presence and there is the occassional AI mishap with other AI vehicles including police cars crashing into cars.

Would love to see: It would be neat to have AI trucks acknowledge and flash their headlights for other trucks passing, signalling the all-clear to move over into the left lane as this is a common practice in real trucking life.

Final thoughts:
If you like driving simulators and/or want to pretend you're a truck driver in America, this game is fun and recommended in a steam sale. (Try the demo if you want to see the game before you decide)
My Rating (out of 10): 7.5
Додано 26 березня. Востаннє відредаговано 28 березня.
Ніхто ще не оцінив цю рецензію як корисну
244.5 год. загалом (108.9 год. на момент рецензування)
The year is 2047 and you watch as your stage coach from 1875 comes rolling into town just past the electric tram. Your fully loaded Stage of 4 passengers stops at the airport as the 747 Airline to Dallas is just taking off. Why? Because you can in Transport Fever!

Is this game perfect? Not really but if you enjoy Cities Skylines or SimCity you just might really like Transport Fever even more. I know I do.

LEARNING CURVE
There is a learning curve in TF but it's mostly because the menu system is a bit out dated and hard to see (small size)by default therefore navigating can be a daunting task. ( I have over 50 hours of game-play in sandbox mode (yes there's a sandbox no cost mode) and I am finally remembering where various options are for building a successful transport line.)

WATCH YOUTUBE GAMEPLAY TUTORIALS
I highly recommend watching YouTube videos of basic gameplay and read about the game in the steam community for Transport Fever. (On YouTube I suggest Skye Storme or Colonel Failure as great places to start.)

GRAPHICS
Transport Fever looks and plays better than Cities Skylines and I have an old machine (AMD Phenom II 945 x4, 8gb ram, GTX 750ti 4gb)

SOUND
There are lots of sounds in this game. Some are wonderful and some can get downright annoying and repetitive (I'm thinking of the airport, birds and train stations). But guess what? If you enjoy tweaking game files, (back up originals first) you can remove or even change certain sounds in the sounds folder. (HINT: There is a silence.wav sound which I found came in handy for replacing those annoying sounds. )

NO COST MOD
This mod comes included with the game and it makes Transport Fever the ultimate model railish transport sandbox. Enjoy laying train tracks, roads, airports? Lay them at your hearts content and why not put in multiple tunnels underground, because you can.
The game also includes a NO END YEAR mod so you can use that Stage Coach in 2047.

MODS
This game uses community mods and they make an already game expandable. (Although this game couldn't hurt with adding more American looking Mods)

TAKE AWAY
Learning curve, room for improvement? yes and yes but I highly recommend this game for the beautiful trams, stage coaches, trains, the sounds, the planes, the trucks, the endless train tracks and mods.......
Додано 17 липня 2018 р.. Востаннє відредаговано 30 липня 2018 р..
Людей вважають цю рецензію корисною: 2
1.7 год. загалом
I love baseball and loved playing Bases Loaded from the Nintendo days.
Super Mega Baseball : Extra Innings is a little like that with its arcadey cartoonish style but with updated graphics, animations, and sound. The pace of gameplay (at least when playing against the computer) is quite fast and almost too fast in my opinion.

I need to delve into this game more to see what settings can be changed besides team customization but for a sale price, this is an okay baseball game especially if you are looking for computer baseball game that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Додано 25 червня 2018 р..
Ніхто ще не оцінив цю рецензію як корисну
41.7 год. загалом (31.1 год. на момент рецензування)
I am not a fan of survival games but this one is actually worth getting into if the frame rates would stabilize. Subnautica features Survival modes and Creative Mode (if you feel like you want a leisure building exploration game).

Buyer Beware - Irregular frame-rates nearly ruin the experience
I have read about the frame-rate stutter, lag and massive drop that this game causes even on the best of hardware. My system isn't in the category of great but certainly it falls within the minimum requirements to play the game. (Phenom II x4 945, 8gb ram, GTX 750 ti 4gb) I have never seen a game stutter as much as this one.
So realizing my computer is old, I figured I would try the game on lowest, medium and highest settings and see how it runs.

No Change
I get massive frame-rate drops when just moving around or simply leaving the life pod regardless of the graphics settings I choose (including console changes). I would be happy with an even fps even if it could be at 30fps. It's my opinion this game isn't quite ready for prime-time because of the frame-rate issues. (If the game world wasn't so beautiful I might not recommend it simply for the frame-rate irregularities. )

Overall The Game Has Potential to be Great
Beautiful game world to explore with terror lurking just around the next biome. Recommend this game but only slightly due to poorly optimization issues. Perhaps your computer is a beast and you won't see much frame-rate loss or lag at all.
Додано 10 червня 2018 р.. Востаннє відредаговано 14 червня 2018 р..
Ніхто ще не оцінив цю рецензію як корисну
15.2 год. загалом (14.0 год. на момент рецензування)
Рецензія на гру з дочасним доступом
This game is being updated with new content added each month.

There is fantastic potential for the future of this game. The developer is on the right track for creating a solid first responder sim.

BUGS
yes there are. Things don't always look right, vehicles get stuck and NPC cars fly randomly or pile up. It's early early access but the updates and patches have been many so far.

GRAPHICS
The graphics are okay for the early state of the game. The map is already bigger than we saw in Enforcer: Police Crime Action. (no waiting for screen to load new areas either)

CALLOUTS
More call-outs are being added. Currently there are things to do in addition to Callouts like being able to pull someone over randomly for drunk driving, or checking speed or giving parking tickets and rescue a cat from a tree.

CONTROLLER SUPPORT

KEYBOARD DOESN'T WORK WELL FOR DRIVING
Currently, the controls are a bit wonky when ONLY using the mouse and keyboard for driving. Setting up a controller like an xbox 360/xbox One) controller is the difference between a good game experience and a frustrating experience. And as I said before, I think the car handling is fine but as long as you have a controller. (Also the game easily detects controllers plugged in even after game has already started)

AUDIO
Sirens in this game are pretty realistic sounding.
However the sound of the police car's engine is not (and IMO is quite an unpleasant sound) but I expect more tweaking and improvements as time goes on.
And please remove the screeching tires sound whenever the car is turned.

SUMMARY
Overall, great start for a Police Fire EMS sim. I recommend Flashing Lights if you have patience and especially if you want to see more quality open-world Police and First Responder games developed
Додано 8 червня 2018 р.. Востаннє відредаговано 28 вересня.
< 1  2  3 >