Recent reviews by ╚►Hintswen

Not worth the $2. Does not allow you to select numbers with your keyboard forcing you to click numbers to select them which slows you down. Took 8 minutes to get all achievements.
Posted July 6.
Too easy, requires no strategy at all. Managed to get all achievements on the first play through in under 30 minutes due to how east it was and I was tabbed out for part of it!

That being said, it was a really nice twist on the tower defense genre and would me more suitable as a free flash game on a kids site.
Posted May 19.
Do not buy. This game would be a rip off if it was free.
Posted February 17.
A must play for anyone that likes story rich games.
Posted November 23, 2017.
The worst Sudoku game I have ever played made by a developer that is using really stupid business practices. It took me a grand total of 5 minutes to unlock the 5 achievements this game has, it has no replay value at all, I could not find any hint of a level selection screen or difficulty settings. The developer sells 3 more games by the same name (with the numbers 2-4 after it) which have 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5 grids respectively. These should have all been turned into one game with the option to choose what size you want but instead they are sold as separate $0.99 games to try and earn the developers more money.

I would not recommend this game to anyone for any reason at all. Save your $0.99 or go buy Bad Rats instead.
Posted October 10, 2017.
I had high hopes for this game when I first saw it, installed it straight away and tried to play it. The game crashed multiple times before I could even play and when it finally worked I started the tutorial. In the tutorial each screen alternated between F and E to continue and I thought it was just a badly coded tutorial for this. After playing for a few minutes I realized every action in the game uses alternating keys for seemingly no reason. I'm not sure why the developer couldn't make it F to interact, F for the first (most common) option, F to select the number in the job mini-games etc. unless it was an issue for the developer being unable to make the game recognize single key presses as such which would mean pressing F once would go through multiple screens. This frustrating control scheme left me quitting the game after less than 15 minutes as it is just too frustrating to continue.
Posted June 24, 2017. Last edited June 30, 2017.
There is no windows option, although there are resolution options. No volume setting that I could find. the game feels lagy, the editor does not work very well and the game looks like it was made in the 90's. There's no tutorial or anything that explains what to do, leaving you just trying things until you work out what you are going.
Posted April 10, 2017. Last edited April 10, 2017.
From the little I played of this game, I wouldn't recommend it. The story line didn't seem very interesting and the text is hard to read (blue text with a white outline). I know there is a way to change the text style by editing one of the games files however I played this game as it was out of the box so to speak and I am leaving this review based on this.
Posted March 21, 2017.
Adam Wolfe is quite a new hidden object game, it features a fully voiced narative and animated characters. The story follows Adam Wolfe, the former police officer who has become a supernatural detective. The story is full of plot twists and is sure to keep you on your toes however it sontains less mini-games than other hidden objerct games and is focused more on the story.. Each episode will take around 2-3 hours to play.
Posted December 30, 2016.
Best voiceover ever.
Posted November 28, 2016.