Recent reviews by Huggable Square

I picked this up after I had it recommended to me by Steam without doing too much research into it, and I was pleasantly surprised. It very much feels like a lot of the PS1-era 3D platformers that I really enjoy, which is definitely a plus in my book. It has pretty great controls, I had basically no technical issues with the game, and it just felt pretty polished from my experience with it, which is always great to see from an indie dev. I ended up with a playtime of about 8 hours to fully 100% the game, which I definitely wouldn't say is a long game, but I think it ended up being a pretty decent time length for what the game was.

Overall, the game was definitely worth the pickup for me, and I definitely recommend others to give it a try for themselves!
Posted February 13.
I played a lot of Apex when it first launched, but kind of fell off of it after awhile, and I think a large part of that was due to it being on Origin. Now that the game is on Steam, I'm playing it a lot more, and I'm glad to see the changes they've made. This season's map is extremely good, the new legends are interesting, and I like the linear-ness of the battle pass system, making it feel like you're constantly progressing. I think the free-to-play aspects are really well done, insofar as you don't have to spend any money to enjoy the game, and even the lootbox mechanics are relatively fair compared to many other games. All in all, it's well worth downloading and checking it out.
Posted November 30, 2020.
The amount of content you get for free here is pretty insane. You could download it for free, play through the free campaigns, and be okay with the just stopping there. But, if you are itching for more, Forsaken and Shadowkeep have some pretty good story lines, and will provide you with even more of the content that you enjoyed for free. Highly recommend for anyone who's looking for anything like a looter shooter (even if you don't like the MMO aspects).
Posted November 28, 2019.
I have this memory as a child of doing a search and find book at my grandparents' house. I was racking my brain to find what book it was, and when I finally found it, my first thought was why did they never make a Tony Tallarico search and find video game. Later that day I realized I received this game from Humble Monthly and it was like a match made in heaven.

Hidden Folks is a super fun casual search and find game, that replicates my nostalgia perfectly, but I think it could be fun for anyone. The art style is great, the sound effects are hilarious, and the gameplay is surprisingly dynamic for something that seems relatively shallow. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fun casual game they can play while just hanging out.
Posted June 28, 2019.
I bought this game right around the same time I bought Overwatch. I've played Overwatch three times since. It just can't compete with the masterpiece that is Chuzzle.
Posted November 24, 2017. Last edited November 24, 2017.
this game has taken me hostage. send help.

please.
Posted June 15, 2014.
I've never played a better game in my life.
Posted August 12, 2013.
best game ever.
Posted May 17, 2013. Last edited December 31, 2013.