Recent reviews by Halen5

< 1  2  3 ... 11 >
Really fun kart racer. A less expensive option to the Transformed version if you aren't quite sure yet if you'll like the series. I for one plan to pick up the sequels once I'm through all the content here.
Posted June 29, 2019.
Started up a game, my grandfather was 6 years older than me. Lol, nope.
Posted June 22, 2019.
Pretty good linear point and click with a decent story. Not full of obtuse puzzles like so many in this genre seem to be, just enough to keep the story moving at a steady pace.
Posted May 10, 2019.
Funny, fun, great music, and oddly relaxing. Way better than I expected, especially at the price of free.
Posted May 10, 2019.
Pretty fun game. There is plenty enough people playing to make a few active games thanks to the recent inclusion in the Humble Monthly. Runs well enough for me on my dinosaur of a computer by most standards. Might take you a round or two to get used to the controls, but I would say give it a go!
Posted April 7, 2019.
Excellent fighter, has a great single player story and a variety of unique online modes. Looks amazing and runs super smooth, even on older hardware. Highly recommend. Enjoy!
Posted May 2, 2018. Last edited May 2, 2018.
Decent if a little slow. Not bad if on sale and you are into visual novels.
Posted October 8, 2017.
Pretty good, might be worth going after multiple endings if you enjoy your first run through.
Posted October 8, 2017.
Could be fun but too many technical issues with the game mechanics right now to enjoy. Not talking about bugs or balance either...
Posted August 10, 2017.
It's a pretty fun game if you have someone else to play with, give it a chance really, most of the negative reviews are community type issues. I've gotten more than my $2 worth out of it and I'm sure most anyone can get $1 of enjoyment from it. :)

Will probably update after I play some more.

EDIT 1:

Well they wiped everyone's accounts back to level 1 everything with no items and they changed the pricing structure yet again... Sigh... This game HAD so much potential but now it is just a mess. Play Orion Prelude and forget this game for now. There's a chance I suppose they will make things with it right in the future but I seriously doubt that.
Posted December 3, 2016. Last edited January 1, 2017.
< 1  2  3 ... 11 >