Recent reviews by Gounemond

As an Early Access game, I really think this game it's even worth a full release right now.

After first adjustments on the ball bouncyness, I could easily get the hang of it, behaving exactly as you would expect from a ping pong game. Also, I could also slice the ball, which is a super bonus to the variety of shots you can do.

Really appreciated the menus, everything felt "VR-like".
I'm in line now for a multiplayer mode :)
Posted July 15, 2016.
As a fellow VR adopter, I had to try this game, horror and cheap price is a must go.
Luckily, it does his job. Pretty straightforward tasks/puzzles to do to make your way which add some variety to the thrilling presence of strange creatures and the endlessly exploring of the rooms.

The atmosphere is there, and the sound effects are well designed.
Posted May 6, 2016.
The trick to truly appreciate the experience, besides an Oculus Rift, is to fly.
Damn, press that A button, start flying and smash your laz0rs in the face of the droids.

Nice to "relax" after a hard work day, when you want just to see things explode.
Posted May 5, 2016.
I played with my Oculus CV1. Took a moment to familiarize with with the interface and the environment, until i realized that I have to close my left eye to perfectly aim with the gun, alignin with the crosshair.
I could then shoot lights and robots and it felt completely natural.
Definitely recommended!
Posted April 29, 2016.
After a day of work and hardships, this game is good at relaxing you. Definitely worth if you're looking to that kind of experience :)
Posted December 26, 2015.